Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's ridiculous!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
What's the most ridiculous thing that has ever happened to you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I have too many to share .... Let's see...
One bitch knocked on my door (45 years old) with three BOYS asking me for money or beer. I said no she pushed me, I shot her in the foot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:41 PM
Is that where your mugshot posted on here came from?

Quoting Southern_Song: I have too many to share .... Let's see...
One bitch knocked on my door (45 years old) with three BOYS asking me for money or beer. I said no she pushed me, I shot her in the foot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:42 PM
Ghettoooo lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:44 PM
Ghetto or trailer??

Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:44 PM
No baby this is a castle state I can shoot anyone on my property. That was a a check that cleared for 9/10 of the cost. It was for 210
It bounced. I got a direct deposit covering 201.00.... I got deposit with intent to defraud. I WAS NOT CONVICTED. Lol . I actually have not a single charge not even a speeding ticket on my record.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Is that where your mugshot posted on here came from?

Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:45 PM
Well, I live in a 5 bedroom house in a subdivision but okay ...I'm actually racist...no ghettos.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Ghetto or trailer??

Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:46 PM
We make 95k a year ...we live in a 5 bedroom home in Stillwell estates. What is wrong with you

Quoting Anonymous 3: Ghettoooo lol.

Southern_Song
by Jo on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:47 PM
That situation was FEDERAL MILITARY HOUSING

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:47 PM
Joking hence the lol.

Quoting Southern_Song: We make 95k a year ...we live in a 5 bedroom home in Stillwell estates. What is wrong with you

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:49 PM
Are you drunk?

Quoting Southern_Song: No baby this is a castle state I can shoot anyone on my property. That was a a check that cleared for 9/10 of the cost. It was for 210
It bounced. I got a direct deposit covering 201.00.... I got deposit with intent to defraud. I WAS NOT CONVICTED. Lol . I actually have not a single charge not even a speeding ticket on my record.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Is that where your mugshot posted on here came from?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)