Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared to tell Dh I haven't had a period. UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 327 Replies
I have 4 kids. Youngest is 2 months. I breastfed 2 of my other kids and this new baby. I ALWAYS got my period back right away bit this time I didn't. We were using condoms then I got on the mini pill safe for breastfeeding at my 6 week check up. I'm scared to take a pregnancy test. I'm suppose to get my tubes tired. They don't do it until after the 6 week check up and they take months to set up the surgery.

UPDATE. I took a test today and unfortunately I'm pregnant. I don't know what we're going to do. I don't know how I feel about this. I was going to go to work in a few months, but now I can't.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I have nothing.
allycally
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Ur probably fine...Ive been averaging 6 weeks between periods and I am currently late on that...How late r u?
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:26 PM
Just take the test and don't tell him unless you need to. :/

Not getting a period was a perk of breastfeeding (11 months and 9 months of nothing here). That sucks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:26 PM
I usually get it before the 6 week mark or on it. I gave birth in may. No bleeding since I stopped June 2

Quoting allycally: Ur probably fine...Ive been averaging 6 weeks between periods and I am currently late on that...How late r u?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:27 PM
I wish it worked that way with me.

Quoting mommytoeandb: Just take the test and don't tell him unless you need to. :/

Not getting a period was a perk of breastfeeding (11 months and 9 months of nothing here). That sucks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Ok

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have nothing.
Fireball101586
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:30 PM
That wouldn't work for me, DH has always kept track of my cycles. Hell with our youngest some how he knew I was pregnant before I did. The more you worry the more stressed out you will be and it won't show. Take a test, when it says negative you can calm down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:31 PM

How old are your other children?

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:34 PM
The more you stress the worse it'll be. Just take a test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Take the pregnancy test....put your mind at ease, you may not be preggers at all and getting yourself all worked up. If you are pregnant you will have to decide what you're going to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)