Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

90 day fiancé... help me understand...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM
  • 49 Replies
Why is it worse for Muhammad of the marriage is annulled vs a divorce? Would annul automatically mean he's deported?

Help me Americans !
by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
I think so? Plus might show he attempted fraud
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
I have no idea who that is but in general, an annulment basically means the marriage never happened legally so I'm guessing that person could lose their status.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
He would get sent back, because it would be admitting the marriage was entered into under false pretenses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Yes. It would mean he never got married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Yes. If the annulment goes through he gets deported. Bye bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Off topic, but I wish someone would help me understand something. Why can Anfisa assault her husband on TV without repercussions? If it were reversed, people would be going crazy.
ninjakids
by Christina on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Ohhhh! Good, I just couldn't understand why he'd panic over one and not the other lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think so? Plus might show he attempted fraud
ninjakids
by Christina on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Right! They did it on teen mom and she was sent to jail. I hate her and Muhammad soooo bad!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Off topic, but I wish someone would help me understand something. Why can Anfisa assault her husband on TV without repercussions? If it were reversed, people would be going crazy.
ninjakids
by Christina on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:30 PM
This makes sense, I never realized there was that much of a difference between the two

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I have no idea who that is but in general, an annulment basically means the marriage never happened legally so I'm guessing that person could lose their status.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:30 PM
I kinda hope she does get charged for assault. She's so mean.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Off topic, but I wish someone would help me understand something. Why can Anfisa assault her husband on TV without repercussions? If it were reversed, people would be going crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)