Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the ladies that don't find trailer parks and trailer homes trashy Etc please come in here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies

Mobile Photo

Im not finding anything within dh and Is budget on rent. We even increased it a bit.
There is this trailer park that gpt new owners a few years back so it is so much nicer now and the homes look even better and have somr open for RENT

Would you go for it? It is a nice neighbor.

* I grew up in this town so I know it will be fine at night and such.
*I'm frequently in that town and have family that live close by
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conweis
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Yes I would.
mrjjmt
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Get what you can. My FIL lived in one for years. It was a double wide. Nice inside. I care if the area is safe and things are easily accessible, like hospitals, schools, stores etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:58 PM
If that is all I could afford yes I would but i would do a drive through at night and on weekends to see the environment
luckythreemom
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely! Besides, trailers and double wides always have nice open kitchens. I love that!! Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:58 PM
It honestly imo depends on the area, the maintenance & the neighbors. If you and your family can be happy there, go for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Yes!
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Are you in an area with frequent tornadoes or hurricanes? If so, I would skip the trailer. If not, go for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 15, 2017 at 12:00 AM
Well I grew up in this area so I know it's really nice and there's hardly any crime

Quoting Anonymous 3: If that is all I could afford yes I would but i would do a drive through at night and on weekends to see the environment
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 12:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd drive the area at different times day and night to feel out the neighborhood, and that's my advice for moving into any home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)