Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Circumcision should be illegal..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For infants.. unless there is an absolute medical necessity.

Let's debate.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2017 at 6:55 PM
Replies (441-445):
Kyonarai
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

If it's illagal for one sex, it should be illegal for the other. Female circumcision has been illegal since the 90s.

I have two intact sons. They've never had a UTI, and there is nothing to clean since the foreskin is fused to the head of the penis from birth, and doesn't detach for several years, sometimes as late as puberty.

If they choose to alter their penises later in life, that will be their choice, as it should be.

Intherain
by Member on Jul. 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Both of my sons are uncircumcised.  Really the only reason we choose to leave them intact is because my husband is uncircumcised too.  He likes his foreskin so I left that decision up too him.  

I've been with both cut and uncut guys. It doesn't bother me either way.  My husband cleans his very well so there is no issues and we just had to explain to our sons as they are growing up about proper hygiene.  If the want to get circumcised then that's their choice 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 9:47 AM
It is as many men don't clean up properly and many non circumcised men end up having the cut
Interesting reading studies show circumcised men at a lower risk of hiv and other infections.

Also as men get older there is a bad condition where the foreskin will not allow the head to pop out.

Quoting SergeantSausage: Healthier? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 38: All I will say are. Ircumcised men are healthier down there. Easier to keep clean

And anyway why not make gays illegal to?

You must be totally bored 😐
Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 9:48 AM
https://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/adult-circumcision-basics.aspx

Quoting Anonymous 38: It is as many men don't clean up properly and many non circumcised men end up having the cut
Interesting reading studies show circumcised men at a lower risk of hiv and other infections.

Also as men get older there is a bad condition where the foreskin will not allow the head to pop out.

Quoting SergeantSausage: Healthier? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 38: All I will say are. Ircumcised men are healthier down there. Easier to keep clean

And anyway why not make gays illegal to?

You must be totally bored 😐
anna_bee
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 9:50 AM

I think its a personal decision.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)