Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctor Who

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We just got home from a weekend camping trip and my 10 year old just found out the new doctor is a woman. Whe screamed so loud I thought she found a spider in her bag or something. Lol!!
by on Jul. 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2017 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
What???? Women can't be doctors. That must be Nurse Who.

/sarcasm 😉
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2017 at 10:54 PM
I'm in the fence about it. I know they have been hinting for years but I'm not ready for Peter capaldi to leave,so I can't accept this yet.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:01 PM
She wasn't a huge fan of Capaldi, her favorite is still Matt Smith. She is just thrilled that The Doctor is a woman. I went in her room and she said "He's a she!! The Doctor is a girl!!" Lmao! She can't talk about it with anyone else because none of the kids her age like Doctor Who.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm in the fence about it. I know they have been hinting for years but I'm not ready for Peter capaldi to leave,so I can't accept this yet.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:05 PM
I'm thrilled that they made the character more relatable to girls. My little nerdy girl does have a ton of geeky female characters. She loves Doctor who.

Quoting AbbyWalsh: What???? Women can't be doctors. That must be Nurse Who.

/sarcasm 😉
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I am so excited. She is a great actress.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:13 PM
That's cute!
My favourite is David tennant lol.
But Matt smith is second!
I met Jenna Coleman at a convention a couple years ago,I was not impressed. I don't know if she was having an off day or what but she was just a mess coming in 2 hours late , she was rude and just didn't want to be there.

Quoting LCWAmommy: She wasn't a huge fan of Capaldi, her favorite is still Matt Smith. She is just thrilled that The Doctor is a woman. I went in her room and she said "He's a she!! The Doctor is a girl!!" Lmao! She can't talk about it with anyone else because none of the kids her age like Doctor Who.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm in the fence about it. I know they have been hinting for years but I'm not ready for Peter capaldi to leave,so I can't accept this yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
This is what I'm imagining...First episodes with the new doctor....."what's this? I've got boobs! I'm a girl??? And still not ginger!"
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Awww I was never a giant fan of Clara, I like Tennant too. Have you watched he plays a real baddy in it and I like it!

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's cute!
My favourite is David tennant lol.
But Matt smith is second!
I met Jenna Coleman at a convention a couple years ago,I was not impressed. I don't know if she was having an off day or what but she was just a mess coming in 2 hours late , she was rude and just didn't want to be there.

Quoting LCWAmommy: She wasn't a huge fan of Capaldi, her favorite is still Matt Smith. She is just thrilled that The Doctor is a woman. I went in her room and she said "He's a she!! The Doctor is a girl!!" Lmao! She can't talk about it with anyone else because none of the kids her age like Doctor Who.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Just so long as we don't get a line like "Boobs.. I've got boobs.. Don't like the colour".....

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Lmao!!! Probably!

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is what I'm imagining...First episodes with the new doctor....."what's this? I've got boobs! I'm a girl??? And still not ginger!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)