Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I purposely keep my kids away from Mil

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't like her. I don't like how she is so Christian yet is a total bitch and her "Christianity" goes right out the window. I hate how she yells and curses. I hate how she complains about being tired all the time yet she doesn't do anything (she's in her 40's) how she's yelled and cursed at me. So I purposely keep my kids away from her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2017 at 2:01 AM
Replies (201-201):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Thank you

Quoting jammf:

Quoting Anonymous 38: Don't be selfish. Just because she's a bitch to you does not mean she's a bitch to your kids. Like it or not your kids need their grandma. Think about them not you. What goes around comes around, what you are doing is wrong so you will have consequences for it.

I dont understand this 'the kids need their grandma' crap.  If she is yelling and cussing at the kids, or if she is yelling and cussing at their mom in front of them, then NO, they DON'T need her in their lives.

Why would they need that?

What they need is a Mom who will step up and teach them that Grandma's behavior is wrong, that it's wrong to treat people that way, and that you do not have to accept or tolerate people who continuously treat you that way.

It sounds like OP is doing that.  Good for you, OP.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)