Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our vacation for our one year anniversary

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Thursday we are taking the kids to a local hiking trail that is surrounded in giant rocks and has caves.
Then around 2 pm we are going to go to camp all of us as a family. Friday we are doing an archery compition with the kids and some friends.
Saturday is a lazy day at camp with kids and friends. We will be going to a waterfall do pics with the wedding party and the kids. Sunday we will leave camp and spend the day at the beach and local nature parks.Then go home
On Monday dh and I will leave in the morning and go to Niagara falls where we will spend the day alone. Doing nature hiking. Its going to be over 8 hours of hiking and walking.
Well my sister thinks its selfish of us to go to the falls without the kids. What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:46 AM
Bump
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:50 AM
You had me till Niagara falls
HandMmom12
by Jody on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:50 AM
Niagara Falls US? Or Canada? It's a pit in the US.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:51 AM
You think we should take the kids there too? It's going to be over 8 hours of hiking.

Quoting WemblyFraggle: You had me till Niagara falls
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:51 AM
US. We are doing the nature trails there. Its going to be an all day hiking trip

Quoting HandMmom12: Niagara Falls US? Or Canada? It's a pit in the US.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM
If we didnt live near the falls, I'd be taking my kids, too. That would be a rare sight for us.
HandMmom12
by Jody on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM
It takes about one hour. I wouldn't bother wasting the day there. Go to Canada and experience the falls there.

Quoting Anonymous 1: US. We are doing the nature trails there. Its going to be an all day hiking trip

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM
Its only a few hour drive there for us.

Quoting iamcafemom83: If we didnt live near the falls, I'd be taking my kids, too. That would be a rare sight for us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:54 AM
Really? I was told with all the trails you could spend all day hiking....that is rather disappointing

Quoting HandMmom12: It takes about one hour. I wouldn't bother wasting the day there. Go to Canada and experience the falls there.

Quoting Anonymous 1: US. We are doing the nature trails there. Its going to be an all day hiking trip

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:56 AM
If it is something you can access somewhat often, then I can see not taking the kids this time.

Kind of like how my husband and I did Orlando for one of our anniversaries,
Without the kids. I can relate, that makes sense, then.

Have fun!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Its only a few hour drive there for us.

Quoting iamcafemom83: If we didnt live near the falls, I'd be taking my kids, too. That would be a rare sight for us.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)