Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does,this look like another bone spur

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

About a yr and half ago the first appeared on the side of my foot. I went to a foot doctor and was told it was a bone spur. The said outside of surgery there was nothing they can do about it. I hate it and it look gross.

Well recently the 2nd picture appears on the bottom of my other foot and it hurts
My feet are a hot mess now. I am thinking about getting a 2nd opinion. I live on Florida so I wear sandals and flip flops a lot but my feet are embarrassing.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:12 AM
None spur no.
Blood blister yes.

Try some foot cream. Each night before bed, run each foot with a layer of foot repair cream, cover with socks and sleep. Should restore natural blood circulation, soften the skin and make your feet feel and look more healthy.

Oh and yes get a second opinion from a new doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:15 AM
I have been doing that for about a month. I have tons of of foot cream that I bought when the first appeared before I found out it was a bone spur. Ihaven't even wore my flip flop but socks and lotions on my feet

Quoting Anonymous 2: None spur no.
Blood blister yes.

Try some foot cream. Each night before bed, run each foot with a layer of foot repair cream, cover with socks and sleep. Should restore natural blood circulation, soften the skin and make your feet feel and look more healthy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Well bummer.

I would still get a second opinion as that doesn't look like any bone spur I have ever seen.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have been doing that for about a month. I have tons of of foot cream that I bought when the first appeared before I found out it was a bone spur. Ihaven't even wore my flip flop but socks and lotions on my feet

Blood blister yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:35 AM
I have some spots on my toes that look like corns but they're not. He told me I have hammer toes

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well bummer.

I would still get a second opinion as that doesn't look like any bone spur I have ever seen.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have been doing that for about a month. I have tons of of foot cream that I bought when the first appeared before I found out it was a bone spur. Ihaven't even wore my flip flop but socks and lotions on my feet

Blood blister yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)