• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I believe the mil stories I read on here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Because I had the mil from hell. She is dead now. God rest her soul but when she was alive she really made my life hell.

She used to lie and spread rumors about me. When I was pregnant she started out saying i was lying that i wasn't pregnant, then she was telling people that the baby wasn't my husband but his twin brothers because she has some strange idea that I had sex with dh twin brother and that his wife and I and him had 3somes. None of that was true. Then she told people I was making myself throw up while I was pregnant. Then she went around saying I was cheating in dh because I would go for a walk daily in the late afternoon.

After I had ds she stalked me, she called my job tried to get my fired. We cut them out if our lives for a while she would park across the street from my house while dh working trying to catch me cheating, go by my baby sitter house to try to see the kids. Then she called cps and tried to get my kids taken. That was the final call. We cut them out for about 2 yrs. We got back involved about a yr before they died.

So yes I had the mother in law from hell. The kicker was. When dh and i first met she was pushing us to get together. She bought baby clothes within two weeks of us being together. She said it was for our future child together.

Sadly her daughters are just like her now. I feel sorry for thwir daughter in laws. I had a love hate relationship with the woman.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:00 AM
Bump
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I totally believe the bad MIL stories. Mine was okay at first, but was an alcoholic and got worse as time went on. She really went batshit when my DH was diagnosed with cancer..she couldn't stand not being the center of attention. All of a sudden she started saying she had been diagnosed with lymphoma. Was going to cancer patient support meetings with him and everything.

After he died she was miraculously healed with no medical treatment!! Bitch got drunk and fell out of a boat and drowned 2 years ago. Can't say I miss her.
white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:03 AM

this makes me worry my soon to be mil is super sweet i worry she will change once we marry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:04 AM
Sounds about like my mom's mil. When my step dad got cancer they put my mom through hell. It was horrible. When he was put in the hospital before he died. They would cut the phone off. They secretly had him transported yo their house, had him change his life insurance to them.. they didn't even tell my mom he died. She found out through the paper.

Quoting DensHag: Oh I totally believe the bad MIL stories. Mine was okay at first, but was an alcoholic and got worse as time went on. She really went batshit when my DH was diagnosed with cancer..she couldn't stand not being the center of attention. All of a sudden she started saying she had been diagnosed with lymphoma. Was going to cancer patient support meetings with him and everything.

After he died she was miraculously healed with no medical treatment!! Bitch got drunk and fell out of a boat and drowned 2 years ago. Can't say I miss her.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:06 AM
That's awful. People never cease to amaze me on how shitty they can be...especially when someone dies.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sounds about like my mom's mil. When my step dad got cancer they put my mom through hell. It was horrible. When he was put in the hospital before he died. They would cut the phone off. They secretly had him transported yo their house, had him change his life insurance to them.. they didn't even tell my mom he died. She found out through the paper.

Quoting DensHag: Oh I totally believe the bad MIL stories. Mine was okay at first, but was an alcoholic and got worse as time went on. She really went batshit when my DH was diagnosed with cancer..she couldn't stand not being the center of attention. All of a sudden she started saying she had been diagnosed with lymphoma. Was going to cancer patient support meetings with him and everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:07 AM
I don't know why my mil went crazy they even called the cops on me and told the cops I had two kids not in car seats my son was 2 months old. The cops pulled up behind me as I pulled into my drive way and,told me they got a call that I had 2 kids not in car sears. I said umm my baby is 2 months old and my Dd is 4 and in a booster seat and I showed him. And at that moment they drove by my house slowly staring.

Quoting white_wolf454:

this makes me worry my soon to be mil is super sweet i worry she will change once we marry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:10 AM
She probably will. Mine did. She isn't horrible, but she used to be so sweet. Once we got married she stopped talking to me. She pretty much ignores me now. We only see them once a year now so it's not a big deal.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Valentina327
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:11 AM
LOL

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:11 AM
Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't know why my mil went crazy they even called the cops on me and told the cops I had two kids not in car seats my son was 2 months old. The cops pulled up behind me as I pulled into my drive way and,told me they got a call that I had 2 kids not in car sears. I said umm my baby is 2 months old and my Dd is 4 and in a booster seat and I showed him. And at that moment they drove by my house slowly staring.
Quoting white_wolf454:

Scary

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:20 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)