• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

x is telling dd. eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
That she can choose to live him.

No judge will allow her to go sleep on a couch. He lives in a 1bdrm because he cant afford a bigger house. He is 12g+ in arrears
He lost his other child to dhs for not feeding the infant.

He truly has no chance but he has gotten dd worked up with promises of a fun time and blaming me for everything.

Update... he is also telling dd that i smoked weed.. omg now hes down to straight lies
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:18 AM
We have no control over the things people say and the broken promises or false hope. What we can control is our reaction to it, and what efforts we make to mend the broken hearts left behind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:21 AM
I don't think the judge will care if she sleeps on a couch.

I have 3 kids here sleeping on my couch.

One kid slept on a rug in my hallway and other kid by a dog bed. I didn't get the police knocking on my door. (They have bed).
Trixie_dahl
by Chicka Loca on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:22 AM
I would have her go somewhere and then lock her bedroom door saving a few items and tell her see how.much fun she has sleeping on the couch because thats where she'll stay with her dad. He probably figures you'll have to pay child support and he'll be off the hook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:27 AM
Her bed would be the couch tho. No choice. And she is a teen that needs privacy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't think the judge will care if she sleeps on a couch.

One kid slept on a rug in my hallway and other kid by a dog bed. I didn't get the police knocking on my door. (They have bed).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:28 AM
He does figure that w cs. And she would love to sleep on the couch for a few nights. Both her and ds ask to sleep in the living room all the time.

Quoting Trixie_dahl: I would have her go somewhere and then lock her bedroom door saving a few items and tell her see how.much fun she has sleeping on the couch because thats where she'll stay with her dad. He probably figures you'll have to pay child support and he'll be off the hook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:29 AM
Why can't she have the bedroom and he have the couch?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Her bed would be the couch tho. No choice. And she is a teen that needs privacy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't think the judge will care if she sleeps on a couch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:30 AM
I know. And im always picking up the peices.

Quoting Ted1242: We have no control over the things people say and the broken promises or false hope. What we can control is our reaction to it, and what efforts we make to mend the broken hearts left behind.
Trixie_dahl
by Chicka Loca on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:31 AM
Id tell her straight out its not going to happen unless her dad can pay back child support and sign an agreement that you dont have to pay any. Id tell her he only wants her so he doesn't have to pay moneut he owes but when he finds out he still has to pay he wont want her.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He does figure that w cs. And she would love to sleep on the couch for a few nights. Both her and ds ask to sleep in the living room all the time.

Quoting Trixie_dahl: I would have her go somewhere and then lock her bedroom door saving a few items and tell her see how.much fun she has sleeping on the couch because thats where she'll stay with her dad. He probably figures you'll have to pay child support and he'll be off the hook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:31 AM

Is it a couch or a sofa with a bed? The "hide a bed."?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:32 AM
I guess bc its him and his wife. He is not the kind to give up his comfort for anything. He figures its easier for dd to move in and sleep on the couch than him and sm to move their bdrm to the livingroom. Or he will say its inappropriate for them to sleep in the livingroom where dd can walk in on them...

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why can't she have the bedroom and he have the couch?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Her bed would be the couch tho. No choice. And she is a teen that needs privacy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)