• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you one of "Those", I am!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 120 Replies

I was driving home yesterday, at high peak traffic time. Well, the route I took I was going left to get on the interstate. There's no stop lights, just stop signs for those trying to get off the interstate and onto the side road.

Well I was like 5th in line to turn left, and I look over to those trying to turn left to get off the interstate. The line was backing up onto the interstate. So what did I do? I waited to turn left, essentially blocking traffic, so the folks trying to turn left off the interstate could go. I probably let between 12-15 cars go. So of course, the guy behind me in his little wanna-be sports car gets pissy and is honking his horn. After we both get on the interstate he comes up next to me, flips me off and "speeds" away. I say speed because he was one of those guys who drive their little 4 cylinder vehicles like they are on a nascar track.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:04 AM
It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I let a lot of people in other times it's one or two, but I always let someone in, i believe in karma:).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:06 AM
5 moms liked this

You stopped traffic long enough to let 12-15 cars go?  You should be grateful all you got was flipped off.

and yet you sound so proud of yourself, odd

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:07 AM

A mere what, 30 seconds? It's not illegal.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

You stopped traffic long enough to let 12-15 cars go?  You should be grateful all you got was flipped off.

and yet you sound so proud of yourself, odd

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:08 AM

It was a mere 30 seconds. I laughed at the guy getting pissed off. How dare I inconvenience him for 30 seconds. The intersection really should have a stop light, but it does not. The people who were able to turn left without danger were rather grateful.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I let a lot of people in other times it's one or two, but I always let someone in, i believe in karma:).

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:09 AM

I let people into traffic but not that many at once.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I was driving incredibly slow through a parking lot the other day, waiting for someone to text me back..I look up and this lady is flailing her arms so I stopped right in front of the parking spot she wanted LOL all the kids in the car were like "you are savage" lmaooo

Btw there were a ton of other spots that were closer. Her poor little toddler in the backseat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:11 AM

I don't normally either, but the ramp from the interstate is not a short one. The other way was clear so it was a "go while you can".

Quoting The_Doodle:

I let people into traffic but not that many at once.

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:13 AM
No, I do not screw up the traffic pattern.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, people like you suck. If you want to be a traffic cop, go to school and become one. Otherwise learn to drive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)