Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH says I'm not allowed...How would you feel?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 260 Replies

DH told me I'm NOT ALLOWED to wear clothes to bed. I have to sleep completely naked with him every night so that if he feels the need, he can pretty much just start having sex with me at any given time without the hassle of getting my pants off. 

How would you respond to this? 

**I am going to edit to add, we have been married 8 (almost 9) years. This is something that was said back when we got married. It has never been a problem for me. But I know a lot of women on here believe a yes must be said every single time, even between spouses. It made me wonder.

FYI: I'm really just curious how other women think. I laughed at mine and told him that I had no problem with this arrangement. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM
14 moms liked this

I am not a sex toy or a warm hole. This arrangement would not work for me. 

ashley_marie91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Its not something id personally be comfortable with. I just wouldnt want my SO feeling like im there for that rather i want to or not.
Maevelyn
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM
I mean if that's agreeable to both of you that's cool. As long as you both make the rules anything is fine. If you felt like he would be passed if you didn't comply, that would be a problem. I could see my guy saying it as like dirty talk but I wouldn't like an actual demand.
Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I would laugh at him, and remind him that his edicts are pointless, that I would continue to sleep how I always have. 

Also I would remind him... Assholes don't get any... period. . 

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM
It wouldn't end well for him. I don't take not being allowed very well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM
Yeah that shit is not happening i am not his personal fuck toy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM
I would be angry and completely shut him down. I would chastise him for even considering it and thinking he could take advantage of me like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM
4 moms liked this

No. 

If he said it in a joking way and didn't protest when I laughed and said "not happening," then I'd let it go. 

But the expectation that he can just decide he wants sex and start fucking me when I'm asleep? That's rape, if you two are not aware. If you're not conscious, you cannot consent, and spouse or no - that is rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM
Is he serious? I would tell him that I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want.

I'm more comfortable in clothes when I sleep so if I want to wear clothes, I'm wearing them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM
Do you have some BSDM thing going on?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)