Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH trying to impose HIS FAMILY ideals on me. Long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
DH lies a good bit. I caught him cheating. He has the nerve to get upset about how I behave as a wife.

He is a fake type if family guy. He wAnts to pretend he is Mr. Family and then drop us off home and head off to gamble and drink.

For example, when the fall holidays come he gets upset when I say I'm not going to visit family.

I say you can take the kids but I'm going to my brothers.

He gets upset and says I'm not trying to work on the marriage and I hold the affair against him.

I don't have to keep up the farce. He is always saying that his friends wives or gf don't do what I do. Yeah these aren't the guys you party with when you leave us so NEXT!

Most of my family is dead so if I don't want to fake it around your family then oh well.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brain_fart
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this
May I ask why you are still with a piece of shit that lies to you and cheats on you?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this
For real! My husband isn't perfect but damn this place makes me so thankful for my life!

Quoting Brain_fart: May I ask why you are still with a piece of shit that lies to you and cheats on you?
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you both!

Quoting bluebunnybabe: For real! My husband isn't perfect but damn this place makes me so thankful for my life!

Quoting Brain_fart: May I ask why you are still with a piece of shit that lies to you and cheats on you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Why do you continue to be married to this guy? I'm all for working on a marriage and not ending it for silly reasons, but he obviously doesn't respect you or even care about you at all. He cheats on you. He lies. He gambles to a detriment. Why are you still with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:31 AM
He claimed it was a one time thing that we can work through.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:34 AM
But From what you say, it seems like neither of you are interested in trying to fix it. So again why are you together?

Quoting Anonymous 1: He claimed it was a one time thing that we can work through.

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:34 AM

your marriage sucks..

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:35 AM

I have to ask...do you intend on staying with him?

He cheats on you and doesn't respect you - end of story. To work on a marriage, BOTH people need to be invested and it just doesn't seem to be there. Does he honestly think that you wouldn't hold the affair against him? Of course you will...it's hurtful and a huge betrayal and the work to heal the relationship and regain your trust mainly falls on him and he isn't doing anything! 

Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
My mother wasted a good portion of her life with a man that cheated and constantly lied to her. Life is short. Don't make the same mistake she did.
madwifa
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:36 AM
It's not remember he lies
There prob has been 10 and finally just now got caught
He lies

Quoting Anonymous 1: He claimed it was a one time thing that we can work through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)