Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woah psycho calm down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ex's gf is going nuts because my bf and I are going to the same concert as her and my ex tomorrow night. I bought my ex and his gf the tickets for his birthday in april. I knew he wanted to go and I knew he couldn't afford it so I bought them for him. I didn't know my bf bought the same tickets a couple weeks later. My ex called last night to talk to ds and we got to talking about the concert and how I'm tonight have one of my friends watch ds till I get home which is how ex's gf heard.

I don't get why she's so god damn pissy.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Enjoy the concert!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:47 AM

So if your ex bought you tickets for a concert your boyfriend wouldn't be bothered by that at all?  Pretty sure shes not pissy you are going but more that you are still buying him things like concert tickets.

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Enjoy the concert!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:50 AM
No, bf wouldn't care at all actually. My ex and I were friends before we dated/married and we're still friends now. Just because were divorced doesn't mean we hate eachother.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So if your ex bought you tickets for a concert your boyfriend wouldn't be bothered by that at all?  Pretty sure shes not pissy you are going but more that you are still buying him things like concert tickets.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:51 AM

What concert?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Slayer and lamb of god. Hes been wanting to see lamb of god for YEARS and he loves slayer so I knew he wanted to go.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

What concert?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you have an unhealthy relationship with your ex.
CraziestTexan39
by Creative Kook on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:54 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Because we're friends still? That makes no sense.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Sounds like you have an unhealthy relationship with your ex.
CStarz
by Rabble Rouser on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:56 AM

Since when is being friends with your ex unhealty? That's silly. The whole thing is silly. 

Quoting Anonymous 4: Sounds like you have an unhealthy relationship with your ex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)