• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this
Can we be done with these post and move onto the i cant afford christmas post? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Lol
WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

cmtrac
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:26 PM
No way I started buying Christmas now my baby is dew in early January I am getting ready now I will be 35plus weeks pregnant
Maime13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:29 PM

And skip over Halloween costume and what is the appropriate age to ToT posts?!?!?!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:34 PM
When are you due!? Im due jan 11th. I start christmas shopping when bday shopping is done/after bdays which is april,may,june,july lmao.

Quoting cmtrac: No way I started buying Christmas now my baby is dew in early January I am getting ready now I will be 35plus weeks pregnant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Never candy is bad for you. There ya go no need for those post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting Maime13:

And skip over Halloween costume and what is the appropriate age to ToT posts?!?!?!?

Maime13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:37 PM

But what about if people who don't live in my neighborhood come to ToT? What should I do? What if some 7 yo doesn't have a costume? What if an adult with a baby in a stroller tried to ToT? 

Are you saying I should just keep my light off and not participate or should I put a bowl of candy out and count on the honor system? 

Ugh!! I need those posts!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Never candy is bad for you. There ya go no need for those post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Quoting Maime13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:39 PM
No more ToTing. Its the cause for obesity and we dont need no mo fat people πŸ˜‚ shut your lights off and leave a sign out that says no fat enablers here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰

Quoting Maime13:

But what about if people who don't live in my neighborhood come to ToT? What should I do? What if some 7 yo doesn't have a costume? What if an adult with a baby in a stroller tried to ToT? 

Are you saying I should just keep my light off and not participate or should I put a bowl of candy out and count on the honor system? 

Ugh!! I need those posts!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Never candy is bad for you. There ya go no need for those post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting Maime13:

rhiannonaisling
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM

I prefer the Halloween costume posts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM

I know.  I can't believe how many people act like they did not have three months to buy relatively cheap school supplies.  I paid over $180.00 in just supplies and fees for 3rd grader, but I know I need to do that every year.  It is not a surprise. Maybe, when everyone posts about their big tax refunds in March, people can buy school supplies, Christmas gifts, and Easter baskets so they don't have to post about it.  Oh, they should buy Halloween costumes too.  Heads up, Halloween is 88 days away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)