Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want another baby.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
I do want another child. I have 4; 2 boys and 2 girls. It's perfect. Dh doesn't want more since we have our 3 already and my oldest. I would never get pregnant on purpose again. He'd be mad. I'm on bc at the moment since our youngest is 3 months old. I'll just wait to see if he'll change his mind in the future
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:09 PM
Okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:09 PM
Good luck! Unfortunately there's no compromising with this. One of you will lose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:13 PM
I know. He won't get fixed so pregnancy is always a chance

Quoting Anonymous 3: Good luck! Unfortunately there's no compromising with this. One of you will lose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Wait a year and then have a birth control failure.
That's what I did with the youngest. "We" agreed 2was best but I wanted another one so while on vacation I took my Bc with me but flushed them down the toilet then i got sick got antibiotics and forgot that it interferes with the BC. So my husband thinks our youngest was by accident. I got my 3 and he got the satisfaction of knowing I didn't lie to him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:14 PM
My dh isn't that gullible

Quoting Anonymous 4: Wait a year and then have a birth control failure.
That's what I did with the youngest. "We" agreed 2was best but I wanted another one so while on vacation I took my Bc with me but flushed them down the toilet then i got sick got antibiotics and forgot that it interferes with the BC. So my husband thinks our youngest was by accident. I got my 3 and he got the satisfaction of knowing I didn't lie to him
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:15 PM

Ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Does he not realise bc does once in a while fail? Or will you be forever blamed even if it truly wasn't your fault?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My dh isn't that gullible

Quoting Anonymous 4: Wait a year and then have a birth control failure.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Well, hey...our youngest 2 year old daughter is living proof that 'successful' vasectomies and tubals fail...so even if one of you gets 'fixed' that's not a sure thing either. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)