Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My mother aggravates me! The latest stunts included trying to put a guilt trip on my brother and his family for not staying with her. She does not let the kids play inside with toys or make noise because it will bother their dog. She also got mad at me because my sister needed to talk so we went out shopping and did not take her. My sister wanted one on time with me just to vent.

I am just venting.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:54 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 1:56 PM
She'll be gone someday and y'all are going to wish she was able to go shopping
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Ok???

Quoting Anonymous 2: She'll be gone someday and y'all are going to wish she was able to go shopping
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:08 PM
Sounds like my mom. Lol

She refuses to have holidays at anyone else's house. But she keeps her house museum perfect. The kids can't play inside and can't play on the grass either. And the stupid fucking dog is more important than her grandchildren.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:21 PM
Are we related?????

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like my mom. Lol

She refuses to have holidays at anyone else's house. But she keeps her house museum perfect. The kids can't play inside and can't play on the grass either. And the stupid fucking dog is more important than her grandchildren.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:24 PM

Just wanted to clarify I spend a lot of time with my mother.  My sister needed to talk to me and that is that.  Way to assuume.  Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: She'll be gone someday and y'all are going to wish she was able to go shopping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)