Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teachers, what is the BEST thing I could donate to your classroom, school, or students?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I want to donate something. What is the best way to go about it?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:08 PM
A lot of teachers have specific things that they want, wait till orientation and ask the teacher. I am not a teacher but there are so many teachers in my family and sometimes they have a lot of tissues left over from the year before but could use hand sanitizer or they need markers for the dry erase boards
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:10 PM
I do not have children in school.

Quoting SAHMJC: A lot of teachers have specific things that they want, wait till orientation and ask the teacher. I am not a teacher but there are so many teachers in my family and sometimes they have a lot of tissues left over from the year before but could use hand sanitizer or they need markers for the dry erase boards
engagedandproud
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:12 PM
What grades? Most kids lose pencils
Spam72
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Then donate to the PTA /PTO.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do not have children in school.

Quoting SAHMJC: A lot of teachers have specific things that they want, wait till orientation and ask the teacher. I am not a teacher but there are so many teachers in my family and sometimes they have a lot of tissues left over from the year before but could use hand sanitizer or they need markers for the dry erase boards
IAMmomtotrips
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Thank you so much! Kleenex and hand sanitizer for the high school level (I know the younger grades have different needs), but this is probably the biggest need in high school.

Just take it to the front office and ask that it be divided among some of the teachers (the school secretary is the woman in the know and will know which teachers will need it most.)
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Oh gotcha. Well that's really nice of you. Maybe if you can find the school supply list for that teachers grade if you're looking into a specific teacher by a few extras of what's on the school supply list.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do not have children in school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)