Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rude DIL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My DIL and son were visiting us st the beach. We were out on the beach for the day and we brought all of the beach chairs and towels that we own. Well my DIL did nothing but complain about how uncomfortable the beach chairs we had. I bit my tounque but I wanted to tell her to go and buy it bring her own damn chair next time.

Vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Yep
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Don't bite your tongue, next time calmly get up, take her chair and use it for your feet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the way you think.

Quoting krisnkids:

Don't bite your tongue, next time calmly get up, take her chair and use it for your feet.

Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh boy. You don't have a lot going on, do you....
Famousglm714
by Gina on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:22 PM

I would have told her. Complaining about the same thing all day annoys me. Pick something new to complain about, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:21 PM

Actually I am on vacation and I posted this when I was out on the beach today.  Yes it is a relaxed day for me.  

Quoting Canadiana: Oh boy. You don't have a lot going on, do you....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I try to keep the peace. 

Quoting Famousglm714:

I would have told her. Complaining about the same thing all day annoys me. Pick something new to complain about, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:24 PM
She made an observation, next time tell her to bring her own.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My DIL and son were visiting us st the beach. We were out on the beach for the day and we brought all of the beach chairs and towels that we own. Well my DIL did nothing but complain about how uncomfortable the beach chairs we had. I bit my tounque but I wanted to tell her to go and buy it bring her own damn chair next time.

Vent over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:25 PM

Not an observation at all...she complained the whole time we were there.  We were there for a few hours.  

Quoting Anonymous 3: She made an observation, next time tell her to bring her own.
Quoting Anonymous 1: My DIL and son were visiting us st the beach. We were out on the beach for the day and we brought all of the beach chairs and towels that we own. Well my DIL did nothing but complain about how uncomfortable the beach chairs we had. I bit my tounque but I wanted to tell her to go and buy it bring her own damn chair next time. Vent over.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:26 PM
I'd rather hear that than when I first met my fil told me then bed we were sleeping on used to be theirs. Both my husband and my sil were conceived in that bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)