Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She lost business in our area

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
We hired a babysitter to watch our two youngest so dh and I can have a fate night once a week. By date night I mean us binge watching a series or renting a movie in our room. Taking a bubble bath, long shower, whatever without a child interrupting us. We are not having sex because hearing our kids running around is a mood killer.
The girl we had watching the LOs is 15 and told her mother she could hear us having sex for hours and we been doing this for months.
I told the woman her daughter was mistaken. I don't know what she thinks she heard but it wasn't us having sex. She is no longer going to watch our kids.
When I made an ad for a new sitter on our community board a few moms contacted me about why I was no longer using my originally sitter and I told them. The girl said she could hear us having sex for hours in our bedroom, which we weren't.
A man posted the girl told her mom she saw him making out with his wife in the kitchen and he was sliding his hand under her dress. He said that is why she no longer watches their kids because of her lies.
A dew people said they will not hire the girl to watch their kids after hearing what she said at.

I wish I was having sex for hours on a Friday night. My dh said I should had bragged about how long he can last. Idiot, but I love him.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Just what were you watching in your room?  Did the babysitter hear amorous noises coming from the movie?!

I guess that girl will have to find another way to make spending money.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

This is strange.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:00 PM
Like you were taking a bath together with a virtual stranger in the home?
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:00 PM

id be worried shed accuse you and/or dh of molesting her..

diaperstodating
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:01 PM
What were you watching?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I think she really did hear you two having dirty monkey sex. No one takes a bubble bath together without sex afterwards.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:04 PM

i wonder why she lied?

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:09 PM
Has she said this on other date nights?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:13 PM
Is is date evening? If its night, why aren't the kids in bed?
Brain_fart
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:14 PM
Why would she say that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)