Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woooooooow......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I am 30 weeks pregnant and was craving some street food so bf and I went into LA to get some (since they have none where we live) we found a cart, got some Elote (corn on the cob, with mayo, parm cheese and butter) and were just walking around. I was wearing a long black dress and some doc martins, bf was in black jeans and a button up, nothing too out there since it's hot. I also have a Viking symbol on the back of my neck and bf has a raven and a fox on his arm.  we walked by this preacher standing on a box with speakers and he pointed us out and told the people watching him to pray for the baby to die because the Devil lives inside of us and the baby will be the antichrist. he then saw my 6 year old and then said that I had already spawned once so they needed to pray extra hard tonight.

now I usually have no problem with religious people, I have friends and family in all walks of belief but then they say shit like this? it pisses me off. I heard something like this once before when I was with my ex and a Hispanic preacher called me a white devil. it's not very often I hear it but it makes my blood boil.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShesSoUnusual
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Damn that's awful. I could never wish death on a baby no matter what hideous thing I believed. 

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Next time wear a pink ruffled blouse and a poodle skirt if you go out, and hide those tats!

Your boyfriend should be wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt and dress pants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:49 PM
This didn't happen.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Street corner preachers aren't exactly sane. Don't let the rantings of a crazy person being you down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM

LOL

Quoting Tinse:

Next time wear a pink ruffled blouse and a poodle skirt if you go out, and hide those tats!

Your boyfriend should be wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt and dress pants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Yeah I doubt this happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM
I would lmfao and chant some gibberish at him and make his head spin off.
La is crazy but this seems far fetched
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:51 PM

You were in LA. Did you not expect to deal with crazy? lol. I mean, I'd have probably knocked him off his box for you, had I been with you because you don't say that shit to a pregnant lady, but you had to know at least one loon would have something crazy to say, lol.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Uh huh..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 3:53 PM

i'm always in la lol i grew up there. i saw crazy but i never had it directed at me.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

You were in LA. Did you not expect to deal with crazy? lol. I mean, I'd have probably knocked him off his box for you, had I been with you because you don't say that shit to a pregnant lady, but you had to know at least one loon would have something crazy to say, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)