Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex blames me for his car being repoed!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Because he had to pay child support and help pay for insurance for the kids. He said that he has been struggling to pay his other bills. The child support is taken out automatically by the state so he cant just not pay it or be late on it. 

He has been late on his car payment many times and they said that the next time it happened his car would be taken. Well it did happen and they took his truck 

He asked if I would pay him back his child support so he could get his car back. I told him no because I needed it for school supplies, clothes, copays, and other fees.  The kids start school next week and need all this stuff

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:10 PM

sounds like he needs a cheaper car..

happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this

These school supplies are kicking everyone's ass this year.... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

This year has been rough because we have two starting high school and they both need their own laptops 

Quoting happinessforyou:

These school supplies are kicking everyone's ass this year.... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:13 PM

That happened to my ex, he tried to blame me as well. I told him he needed to learn how to manage his money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:14 PM

Thats his problem. He knew his budget and purposely bought a car he couldn't afford. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

prepare for your cs to stop. He can't get to work with no car. shit gonna roll downhill

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:16 PM

He can walk to work. CS wouldnt change just because he stops working 

Quoting Anonymous 4:

prepare for your cs to stop. He can't get to work with no car. shit gonna roll downhill

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM

so the money will just appear? Yeah he'll have consequences but he's about to make your life hell. I would not depend on that CS like it appears you have been.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM

He isnt going to lose his job. Then he would be homeless. He lives right next to his work. If he does they will know immediately (its automatic) and he will be held in contempt. 

Quoting Anonymous 4:

so the money will just appear? Yeah he'll have consequences but he's about to make your life hell. I would not depend on that CS like it appears you have been.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:23 PM
Ok.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He isnt going to lose his job. Then he would be homeless. He lives right next to his work. If he does they will know immediately (its automatic) and he will be held in contempt. 

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)