Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it hard for you to lose/gain weight?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM
  • 78 Replies

Not everyone wants to be thin and not everyone wants to be heavy. For those who wish to be thin but aren't, is it hard to lose the weight? And for those who are thin but wish to be a little thicker, how hard is it for you to put on weight?

When I was younger, people would always tell me that I'd gain weight when I got older and had kids. I've gained weight but not much. At age 20, I was 115-120. Now at 35, I'm 145-150. I wanted to be thicker but clearly it's something that's not going to happen for me so I'm over it. Plus my thighs don't rub together and that works in my favor when it's hot outside, lol.

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:00 PM
🍪
Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It's always been hard for me to gain weight. I'd like to gain 20 pounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:02 PM
My weight fluctuates pretty easily. If I eat all the stuff I get up to 170 pretty easily. But simply diet and exercise can make me drop down to 140 pretty fast. In the last 3 weeks I just lost 12lbs with mostly diet. But I can gain it back easy too.
Zengirl79
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM

I always want to be thinner.  That said I'm usually wearing a size 2 or size 0 depending on brand.    And I always am fit.  I work out a lot.

Sunkissed82
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM

I bet you feel so accomplished now. Congratulations. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: 🍪

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM
I can't make posts yet because I'm not joined to mom concessions is this a glitch?
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM
Neither. My weight stays pretty consistent until I really push ...either eat an obscene about or diet and work out like mad. I build muscle super easy though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:04 PM
I've never been able to gain weight unless it's because of a side affect from medicine or being pregnant (which I only did once). I barely broke 100 before the age of 24 when I got pregnant. After that I've always hovered between 99-105.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Eh....I am slightly overweight (about 10lbs) and lose pretty easily when I try. I got pregnant at 165lbs (about 25 overweight). When I had baby I was at 180 and now 6 weeks pp I am down to 150. I hope I can shed the last ten and stay there! But I tend to over eat at times and eat too much junk and the brutal truth is I'm pretty lazy!
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:04 PM
I feel this way too

Thinner is something I'll always want

Quoting Zengirl79:

I always want to be thinner.  That said I'm usually wearing a size 2 or size 0 depending on brand.    And I always am fit.  I work out a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)