• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeast infection under boobs.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
The Dr gave some niacin cream, I think it's called, for it. I use it as directed. But it's still itching like a motherfucker and burning. I've tried wearing a bra at home more to put fabric between the skin, the cream, spray on antiperspirant, cool rag, keeping it clean. What else is there? Give me some ideas for relief.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:33 PM

Take probiotics every day, it help it heal faster and will prevent this from coming back.  If you can stay away from sugar and carbs that will help too.  And put microfiber clothes (cheap at dollar store) under boobs when you work out to absorb excess sweat.  Good luck!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:36 PM
Miconazal and hydrocortisone creams should help.
greywitchoregon
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:36 PM

I used Monistat topical cream it helps a lot. I also use Witch Hazel with Lavender and I use Feminine Wash soap

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:38 PM
I get them too. The cream doesn't work for me. I actually put pads under my boobs when I get it start to get one just to keep the moisture away. It's the only thing that even semi helps me.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:38 PM
Someone posted a link here yesterday to a Tata towel. Would that help?
Cajunqueenslsg8
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:39 PM
Buy some monistat. That's what my gmil uses.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:39 PM

I simply put baby powder underneth after every single shower it also eliminates the itching. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Are probity in the vitamin aisle? I love all things carby but will gladly ease up if that'll help. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Take probiotics every day, it help it heal faster and will prevent this from coming back.  If you can stay away from sugar and carbs that will help too.  And put microfiber clothes (cheap at dollar store) under boobs when you work out to absorb excess sweat.  Good luck!!!!

GKmoms18
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Body powder, cut yeasty foods from your diet, take probiotics
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! I saw that. Doesn't seem much different than a bra though.

Quoting LilysMama719: Someone posted a link here yesterday to a Tata towel. Would that help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)