• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

??

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband pissed me off so he usually has a big glass of milk before he goes to bed. (Before we had kids) I spiked the milk with caffeine pills. 👿😂
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I've only pulled 2 pranks.  One on my husband before we were married. We were doing software testing and I photoshopped a screen print of the software that showed errors one of the screens.  He totally bought it. Started freaking out because he was in charge of testing.  I had to come clean because I was giggling too much.  

The second prank was on my office mate.  He would always park his car right outside the window of our office.  One day when he threw his keys on his desk and left, I moved his car.  The rest of our team were in on it so somebody came and asked him where his car was.  Poor dude started freaking and I caved.  I just didn't have the heart to let him suffer.  I am horrible at pranks.

SarrBearr
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:09 PM
I put a fake mouse in our bed to scare DH. I've never heard such a high pitch scream come out of anyone in my life lol.
VannaBanana5
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:22 PM
I dropped a stink bomb in our basement while my 10yo had friends over. She had farted in my face earlier that day and my 14yo convinced me to do it. They all ran upstairs and started arguing over who farted haha😅
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I put one in DH's work boot once. Damn that boot flew far!

Quoting SarrBearr: I put a fake mouse in our bed to scare DH. I've never heard such a high pitch scream come out of anyone in my life lol.
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:30 PM
After dd was born dh and his friend went home to rest. The lady came in to get the info for her birth certificate while dh was gone. While pregnant I really wanted to name her Eleanor but dh was adamantly against it. When he comes back I tell him since he wasn't there I named her what I wanted and like it or not dds name was Eleanor. Man he was mad, he hated it, was annoyed I said it was already in the system and too late to change it. I let him sit and grumble for about half an hour till I couldn't keep a straight face anymore.
STVUstudent
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:40 PM
I have never been one for pranks, but several years ago, when i lived in base housing in Lakehurst, i had a couple of guys who always battled over Christmas lights. One of them and i told the other that he had to go to the housing office to pay his electrical light surcharge or they would turn off his power.. He raced over in a panic. The lady in charge there had him going for a while.
STVUstudent
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM
Oh, that is BAD.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My husband pissed me off so he usually has a big glass of milk before he goes to bed. (Before we had kids) I spiked the milk with caffeine pills. 👿😂
ShesSoUnusual
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:49 PM

When I was about 18, I had a group of friends over to watch movies. I was telling them that I had a ghost that made my stereo turn on by itself all the time. They didn't believe me, of course. 

Well a little while later I went to the restroom. I went and set my stereo's alarm to go off. So after about ten minutes, the stereo goes off by "itself" and the looks on my friend's faces were priceless!

I also used to have a mannequin. I would move it around the house to freak out my mom. I also had doll heads in the trunk of her car. (I was in hair school at the time.) They scared her every time she opened the trunk. 

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:55 PM
My sister is getting married. We convinced our brother, who's a groomsman, that their attire is a cream orange suit with ruffles. My sister's colors are orange and black (fall wedding) and the suit is actually a black suit with an orange tie. He was all upset that the suit would be ridiculous and he's bringing a date who he wants to impress. He even went to the fitting and left without knowing the truth. We told him it was the groom's family tradition since the 70's. Not a big prank but still funny to hear him bitch about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)