Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

??

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:59 PM

Liberals

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:00 PM

Hope you like rape stories.

Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Watching them load my unconscious 5 year old with blue hands and feet, and a 106 fever, heart rate spastic, into the life flight helicopter and knowing it would take us 2 hours to get down to nashville to be with her. That was hands down the worst day of my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:07 PM
Mine is saying when ds was drowning but I was too far away to help. (He's ok though)

But ds says that doesn't count bc it didn't happen to me.

How is your dd? What caused that?

Quoting Kiwismommy19: Watching them load my unconscious 5 year old with blue hands and feet, and a 106 fever, heart rate spastic, into the life flight helicopter and knowing it would take us 2 hours to get down to nashville to be with her. That was hands down the worst day of my life.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:10 PM
Miscarrying at 18.5 weeks on Mother's Day weekend and my birthday and requiring surgery to remove it that occurred on my husband's birthday (his is 3 days after mine) on the day we were supposed to find out the gender and had a gender reveal party scheduled.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:11 PM

Being born with a learning disability.

Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:13 PM
It definitely counts. Watching our kids hurt isn't a good time to the parent.
She's great now, she's 12. She was born with WPW and had the ablation done to correct it at 5. They nicked something and she started leaking G blood into the sac around her heart. I'm blanking on the technical term. When the cut is a bit bigger it's almost always fatal. Luckily hers was tiny. We brought her home, 2 days later she suddenly screams her head hurts and she's gonna puke. Then she passes out and doesn't respond to us, or the salt thing. We live about 2 hours north of vandy, that's where her cardiologist was. The hospital here couldn't figure out what was wrong with her so they flew her down there. She got lucky. Her organs were shutting down, blood wasn't flowing to her feet and hands well enough, her heart was barely beating due to lack of room. But after the surgery she woke up the next day, ND was sent home a week later, all better.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Mine is saying when ds was drowning but I was too far away to help. (He's ok though)

But ds says that doesn't count bc it didn't happen to me.

How is your dd? What caused that?

Quoting Kiwismommy19: Watching them load my unconscious 5 year old with blue hands and feet, and a 106 fever, heart rate spastic, into the life flight helicopter and knowing it would take us 2 hours to get down to nashville to be with her. That was hands down the worst day of my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:14 PM
My ex husband
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:11 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 6: My ex husband
Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Watching my mom die.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)