• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recall a date from hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies

??

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:20 PM
My former stepmom kept in touch after her and dad split up. She told me about a few doozies. There was a guy who brought his mom on the date to judge how they interacted because he needed his mom's opinion on things. That date lasted about as long as that sentence haha. There was one who met her in a nice restaurant for dinner. And proceeded to tell her all about his hemorrhoid cream that had totally changed his life. They were awful, nothing else was touching them, he tried this stuff and "omg relief!" The date ended when she excused herself to go pee and he pulled the obviously used tube out of his pocket and offered it to her to try.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:26 PM

Met him on POF.  Went to his apartment for the first date (just to pick him up because he didn't have a car=red flag #1).  I stood in the doorway while he got his wallet (not that there was any money in it=red flag #2).  I looked around his apartment and IT. WAS. FILTHY.  The filthiest place I had ever seen.  Could have been on "Hoarders" except he didn't really have any stuff.  It just looked like he had moved in 10 years ago and NEVER cleaned a damn thing!! (MAJOR red flag #3).  Then he asked me if I would sit on his couch while he stood in front of me and jerked off!!!  WTF??!!  This all happened in about 5 minutes!!  I was like, "Holy shit!!  I'm out!!"

patnic
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:29 PM

A guy who totally thought he was a catch and better than me asked me about my passions.  Shit, I couldn't think of anything that I was passionate about.   He was a douche.

We later made a plan to go to IKEA in my car.  I later cancelled.  We never talked to each other again - which was perfectly fine with me.  Then I heard him say, that he wondered if I was ok with him ending things.  WTF!!  I ended it by cancelling the IKEA trip you loser.

ShesSoUnusual
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:49 PM

I don't have any dating horror stories. Thankfully I lucked out in that department.

Although, there was the guy who said he wanted to date me, but then he started criticizing me, tried telling me what to do and what not to do and was downright controlling...all BEFORE the date happened! 

But here's a BUMP because I want to read some stories!

LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:52 PM
He wanted to know exactly why I would not be a submissive wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:53 PM
April 1st 1983
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:53 PM

Was this a first date?

Quoting LeftieX: He wanted to know exactly why I would not be a submissive wife.

LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:54 PM
Yes.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Was this a first date?

Quoting LeftieX: He wanted to know exactly why I would not be a submissive wife.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:55 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Quoting LeftieX: Yes.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Was this a first date?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:56 PM

First date I ever had. It was a double date.  It was a blind date for me.  My older sister and her boyfriend and he brought along his best friend as my date.

In my memory almost immediately the friend turns to my sister and her date and says "she's too ugly to go out with"... talking about me of course.  Truly I was devastated.    

The details may not be exact but you get the gist of my first dating experience.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)