Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe if you didn't have anger issues this wouldn't piss you off.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

my ex is pissed that my bf gets alone time with my ds. bf has spent more time with ds than ex has his entire life. my bf took ds out to dinner while I worked last night as a fun. my ex and his loser brother saw them and went ape shit. my bf ended up calling the cops because they were following him home. this morning my ex calls me and cusses me out for replacing him....I didn't replace you, I upgraded. you couldn't even hold down a job because your anger issues got in the way. he lost all hopes of becoming a nurse because he beat a mentally ill patient for hitting him while he was a CNA. the judge wont even let my ex around, no phone calls, no contact of any kind, he pays child support and that's it.

it's fucking hilarious honestly. ds barely remembered his dad and uncle it's been THAT long since they have seen him.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:33 PM

big ass minus 4

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah, real hilarious.  Good thing you decided to make a baby with this clown.  Your poor DS :(.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:21 PM

he wasn't like this until I got pregnant and he finished his cna classes. didn't see an ounce of this what so ever before that.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Oh yeah, real hilarious.  Good thing you decided to make a baby with this clown.  Your poor DS :(.

waspy101
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:38 PM
That's not hilarious. What drugs are you on?
maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM
It's more sad than hilarious. That's his father. He has to live and grow up with this childish behavior from his own two parents shm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:43 PM

him getting pissy over a man actually raising his kid when he refuses is friggen hilarious

Quoting waspy101: That's not hilarious. What drugs are you on?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:44 PM

nothing childish at all from me. I can think something is hilarious without showing it. can you not filter yourself?

Quoting maliksmama2: It's more sad than hilarious. That's his father. He has to live and grow up with this childish behavior from his own two parents shm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh that's sad!

He should be happy someone cares enough for his son if he can not do the job! And that's crazy that he is following them home!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Well then maybe he's going through something. Why do you think it's ok for your child to not have a relationship with his dad. Didn't the court ask him to take anger classes? I can't imagine him not being able to redeem himself.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

he wasn't like this until I got pregnant and he finished his cna classes. didn't see an ounce of this what so ever before that.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Just you posting it's hilarious says something about you.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

nothing childish at all from me. I can think something is hilarious without showing it. can you not filter yourself?

Quoting maliksmama2: It's more sad than hilarious. That's his father. He has to live and grow up with this childish behavior from his own two parents shm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)