Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend was murdered *update*

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this
My friend was murdered Wednesday morning. It's so unreal.

He was my high school sweetheart and we lived together for awhile after I graduated, but we kept in contact over the years. I talked to him 2 weeks ago and I'm so glad I did now. I never imagined it would be the last time.

The hardest part is not knowing who did it or why. The police are asking for any leads..I just hope someone comes forward with something. He was a good person taken way too soon. My heart is breaking for his family and daughter.

****UPDATE****

They finally found who did it. It was his ex's father. His daughters own grandfather (who she lived with because mom's still at home) killed him. I thought knowing would help but it almost makes it worse. He was killed because he was getting custody of his daughter. The morning he was killed was the morning she was supposed to be dropped off. The investigation is still ongoing at this point. It's believed the mother was involved in some way. I feel so bad for that poor litte girl. Her entire life has been turned upside down.
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:54 PM
What's the story that you know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:54 PM
I'm so so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:55 PM
Drugs?
jbirdsladie15
by -672- on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:55 PM
I'm so sorry
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:56 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss
WildWonder
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:56 PM
He was shot multiple times in his apartment, he was found on his balcony. He was alive when paramedics came but died soon after he arrived at the hospital. Police said there was no sign of forced entry so they think he knew his attacker.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What's the story that you know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:57 PM
Where is the link to the news story
WildWonder
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:57 PM
I'd be very, very surprised if it had anything to do with drugs.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Drugs?
ShesSoUnusual
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:32 PM

I'm so sorry. I was going to ask who did it but read that you don't know. May I ask what happened, exactly? Do you personally suspect anyone?

WildWonder
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:59 PM
All we know was that he was found shot multiple times in his apartment. I dont really know who would want to hurt him. He was in a custody battle, but I really hope it wasn't related to that.

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I'm so sorry. I was going to ask who did it but read that you don't know. May I ask what happened, exactly? Do you personally suspect anyone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)