Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She would have been fired.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Ok I work at Walmart. We are low staffed maybe that's why nothing was done. Honestly they hire to damn many minors who don't give a rat's hind end. We do have some great minors who work great, but we have a few that find out that they actually have to work, they quit or just don't show up a for a few days and we know. Some of the others do the bare minimum (if that) and think it's a game.

Anyway a few days ago one of our minors was insubordinate. She was 10 minutes over her break and a CSM told her to come back from her break because she needed to cover a break. She just looked at the CSM and shook her head with a smartass smirk. The CSM told the other cashier to finish the customer and go on the break and the other girl was getting up whether she liked it or not.

I don't know if CSMs can fire people. If they can and it had been me. She would have been handing over her vest and going home. If CSMs can't fire people and it had been me, I would have talked to the front end manager. Just my vent.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)