Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex wants to stop me from moving.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I'm moving less than an hour away. He will still see dd on his scheduled time. He wants to try and keep us here. We don't even live in the same town. He lives 6 miles away in the next town over. I don't get what his deal is. This is freaking ridiculous
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:31 PM
I'd be irritated too if I were him. But doubtful he can prevent a move only an hour away unless he has close to 50/50 or more custody.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:34 PM
He's never had 50/50. Why exactly would you be irritated? It doesn't change anything. Its less than an hour. Its 45 mins

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd be irritated too if I were him. But doubtful he can prevent a move only an hour away unless he has close to 50/50 or more custody.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:36 PM
If you will be driving the extra new distance I don't see why he'd care.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:36 PM
Fine. You take her to him and pick her up for all her visits since it's no big deal.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's never had 50/50. Why exactly would you be irritated? It doesn't change anything. Its less than an hour. Its 45 mins

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd be irritated too if I were him. But doubtful he can prevent a move only an hour away unless he has close to 50/50 or more custody.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:37 PM
45 min one direction fucking sucks. It will eat into his time with his daughter id be pissed as well

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's never had 50/50. Why exactly would you be irritated? It doesn't change anything. Its less than an hour. Its 45 mins

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:37 PM
I would since mine and dh's family lives here

Quoting Anonymous 3: If you will be driving the extra new distance I don't see why he'd care.
Dannygirl25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:38 PM
How close are you now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:38 PM
It's not a big deal. Mine and dh's family lives here. We can visit when I drop off and pick up

Quoting Anonymous 2: Fine. You take her to him and pick her up for all her visits since it's no big deal.

jillian9412
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:39 PM
I'm moving halfway across the country to florida and my ex literally told me to go. right now he lives 12 hours away, but once I move it's not drivable even for a week
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:39 PM
No it won't lol he wouldn't be driving anyway

Quoting Anonymous 4: 45 min one direction fucking sucks. It will eat into his time with his daughter id be pissed as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)