Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know an attention addict?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
What's the craziest thing they have done to get attention?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Only the few notorious ones on here.
😂😂😂😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Made up stories about his mother inventing stupid stuff like frozen concentrate juice cans.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:48 PM
I had a person who just moved out of our house that was an attention whore it wasn't even funny, her friend had so much drama at her own house that she had to bring it back to my house, thank god her and her husband moved the hell out, sucky thing is they stiffed my husband and i with an almost $350 electric bill ugh.😒😒
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Poating pics of her crying by her mom in the hospital bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Not one like that. Just one who comes into events and makes sure everyone knows he's there. I cut him off last year. It's exhausting and I'm too old to give a shit anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Bad taste. How awful.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Poating pics of her crying by her mom in the hospital bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:59 PM
That sucks

Quoting Anonymous 4: I had a person who just moved out of our house that was an attention whore it wasn't even funny, her friend had so much drama at her own house that she had to bring it back to my house, thank god her and her husband moved the hell out, sucky thing is they stiffed my husband and i with an almost $350 electric bill ugh.😒😒
boymom619
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Yes I know a girl who's been "engaged" to like 4 different guys. Granted we've (her closests friends) have only met/known 2 od them...she's supposibly engaged now, yet I just seen her last week for a pedi and she's like yeah I don't wear my ring anymore
strangeyfine
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:03 PM
My uncle is the biggest attention hore I've ever seen. The most recent example: at a family get-together, a five year old boy was dancing in the middle of a circle, showing off his moves. Along come my uncle, a 57+ year old, and shoves his way into the circle to dance as well and quickly starts taking up all the space so the little kid just left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2017 at 4:15 PM
OK that's shitty.

Quoting strangeyfine: My uncle is the biggest attention hore I've ever seen. The most recent example: at a family get-together, a five year old boy was dancing in the middle of a circle, showing off his moves. Along come my uncle, a 57+ year old, and shoves his way into the circle to dance as well and quickly starts taking up all the space so the little kid just left.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)