Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I beeping HATE drunk drivers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

My beautiful 16 year old little  sister was hit and killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks ago and I am just now coming to terms that she is gone for ever. It was only 3pm and my little sister and a friend who also got injuried were walking to the local ice cream shop * 1 mile from my parents house* when a drunk driver hit a curve and hit my little sister and her friend. She died from her injuries a few days later but suffered  in her last days I can't imagine the pain she was in and I don't want to. I hate the driver I do. I hate how she decided to drink and drive. I hate how she decided she had no regard for life what so ever now 2 families are grieving and so many friend of theirs are as well. ( I don't know the extent of the other girl's injuries since I am not family but it was said the driver was going very fast) Now my sister is gone she'll never get married, never have her first date, never go to prom, never have children. never graduate because some jerk decided to get behind the wheel drunk. I don't know I guess I am just venting because It's hard to talk about to family and I need to talk to someone. I also am having a hard time finding an available counselor that isn't booked until September or beyond that.

thanks for listening.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:43 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss
HellHound
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:46 PM
What a tragedy. I'm so sorry.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:46 PM
I am so sorry. ((Hugs))
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM
I am so sorry. That is horrific. I hope that person spends a long time in jail but it won't make up for it.
tklrcl2014
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Oh God, I'm so sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM
It won't and so do I or eternally in hell plus hell on earth. I have no clue what's next because honestly I've been staying away from the area while trying to keep it together for my kids and mom.
elzmnsf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:06 AM
I'm sorry, and I agree. Drunk drivers are selfish, awful people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Yes. I just wish I knew how the other young girl is doing. I'm devastated know there is a possibility that my sister friend does not know her friend ( my little sister) is dead

Quoting elzmnsf: I'm sorry, and I agree. Drunk drivers are selfish, awful people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:33 AM
I'm so sorry.

A family members bf passed away the same way. A drunk driver got into a car accident, hitting two cars but continued to drive... ran a stop sign and hit the car he was in. he passed away at the scene, his cousin passed away a few days later and another teammate of theirs passed away. I think only one guy in the car survived... well, plus the dumbass drunken pos.

My family member was beyond devastated. About 18 months prior, her first child's father passed away, a year after that, her sister passed away, then her second child's father passed... her kids lost out on a great father, an uncle. Her daughter, the youngest, is only 3 so as she gets older, who knows what her memories will be of. Her sons father, he passed when their son was 11.

I cannot stand people who drink and drive. Even a slight buzz.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:34 AM
Im sorry for your loss. I hope the drink bitch goes to jail. The inmates will give her everything she deserves
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)