Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's so inconsiderate!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I love my husband to death but...he made me so mad tonight. although I understand why he was upset.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and lately out of the blue been getting flushed, sweaty and dizzy with exhaustion and in need of rest.

I took him to the local new age arcade for his birthday tonight. we got the 2 hour passes and it honestly felt like we'd been there for just about 2 hrs when I started feeling extremely sluggish and began to overheat. now, i did work all day, went food shopping than treated my hubby to this night out. I wish I had rested than we went tomorrow but we already planned it so I went with him anyway.

I ruined his fun because of me feeling ill. I'm such a shit wife, but him acting like a child over me asking if we could leave than go back tomorrow was absurd and childish. why is it hard for guys to see where we are coming from at times when we say we don't feel good?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Hope you feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Yikes. I see this not going well when the man child has to actually grow up and put a child's needs first.
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:51 PM

I wonder if he's going to make it the whole 9 months.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Maybe in the future take 2 vehicles in case you want / need to leave . Feel better
joyfree
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM
You of course will be expected to drop everything and wait on him hand and foot when HE has the sniffles.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:54 PM
Oh my.

Good luck and congrats.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Oh.. man with this pregnancy in the first trimester I was so dizzy and lightheaded I could not do any daily stuff! I could fall if I did not grab a wall or couch.. if I got up too quickly I would have my entire room spinning! I def know how that feels..

But he truly needs to understand that you are prego and things going on in your body that you have no control over.. is he compassionate at all? Maybe suggest he goes there with a friend. But assome point he heads to realize you will not be able to hang out with him.. and what will happen when the baby comes? And will wake you guys up in the middle of the night..?! Several times.. and you will be exhausted to even cook something's?!

Babies are a huge adjustment! I hope you feel better soon and hubby will understand the changes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:56 PM
F that everytime I was pregnant if I even looked like I didn't feel good my husband would take me home and tell me to lay down even if I didn't need to lol. If I needed it and he acted like an asshole my psycho ass would of just left him there. (Yes my husband is a much better person then I am)
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THESE "MEN"?!
elzmnsf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Valid question... though the word "men" should be in quotes in these cases....

Quoting bluebunnybabe: WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THESE MEN?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)