• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know any couples that

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

are not happy in their relationship and act so in love online? It drives me nuts!!!!!!!!  Why do people do this?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DrunkTrophyWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:47 PM
I know quite a few
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:48 PM
I honestly don't get that involved in other people's relationships.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Why can't people post the question in the title bar?
SavySnap91
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Yup. I just pity them and mostly ignore them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:02 AM

well if they are good friends of yours and you talk to them often, then you kind of have a right to wonder why this is happening. Just this morning, I was having coffee with my friend. She was complaining to me about how she isn't happy and tired of her husband not helping out with the kids often enough. An hour ago she was posting online about how she has the best husband in the world and couldn't imagine her life without him. I just don't get it

Quoting Dzyre1115: I honestly don't get that involved in other people's relationships.....

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:08 AM
I've seen a few on Facebook over the years but I usually end up unfollowing them for one reason or another.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:11 AM
Maybe she's bipolar....

Quoting Anonymous 1:

well if they are good friends of yours and you talk to them often, then you kind of have a right to wonder why this is happening. Just this morning, I was having coffee with my friend. She was complaining to me about how she isn't happy and tired of her husband not helping out with the kids often enough. An hour ago she was posting online about how she has the best husband in the world and couldn't imagine her life without him. I just don't get it

Quoting Dzyre1115: I honestly don't get that involved in other people's relationships.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Everyone acts fake online. Not just about relationships or marriage, but no one is being honest about anything.
Pink.Sunshine
I got my damn life tonight! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒนThank you Ms. Blige! Great show!
Saturday at 11:33 PM
by Petty Princess on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:12 AM
I know people lovey dovey online but they'll never tell you that they aren't happy
FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM

Basically all the couples I know have done that and are no longer together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)