Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another night, more hoes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
You'd think being married and having kids would kept your man home but I guess not!. I've been calling my supposed husband and he wanna say his phone died. Hell nah fuck that. I blocked the door with the couch but it's almost 4am and I haven't heard him yet so idk if he's coming home.

He ain't coming home to a loving wife that's for sure. Lmfao He can see his kids but that's it.

Update: he was asleep and will be home tomorrow he had to go to D.C. For a music video which is why he had girls kissing on him yesterday.

We been through a lot. I know he loves me and loves his kids. We'll work past this
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:57 AM
I know he's with a bunch of hoes too. If I didn't have my kids, I'd pull up real shit. I don't play that. But I can't leave my kids.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Call someone to watch your kids and pull up anyway
Diva-Mami
by Petty LaBelle on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this
🍿 🍹 🍸. Marking my spot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:01 AM
I can't go to jail.

Quoting couture-mommy: Call someone to watch your kids and pull up anyway
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:03 AM
It's hilarious these hoes think theyre important to him. But who he got 4 kids with???? Me bitches 😂😂 lmfao it's just funny at this point
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:06 AM
I've been with this man Almkost 8 years now I know your games little boy and I'm not playing anymore. Nope. He's gonna be sorry when he's ready to come back to his kids and wife but he's only surrounded by hoes. I know every single "female" he's with too. He thinks he's so fucking slick god it's hilarious. Ball is in my court now

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's hilarious these hoes think theyre important to him. But who he got 4 kids with???? Me bitches 😂😂 lmfao it's just funny at this point
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:08 AM
I just don't understand a man who puts hoes first when he got kids and a wife who loves him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've been with this man Almkost 8 years now I know your games little boy and I'm not playing anymore. Nope. He's gonna be sorry when he's ready to come back to his kids and wife but he's only surrounded by hoes. I know every single "female" he's with too. He thinks he's so fucking slick god it's hilarious. Ball is in my court now

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's hilarious these hoes think theyre important to him. But who he got 4 kids with???? Me bitches 😂😂 lmfao it's just funny at this point
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:09 AM
I'd be facing some serious charges if I got my hands on the skanks. Almost scared to get their blood on me bc I might catch an std 😂😂

Quoting couture-mommy: Call someone to watch your kids and pull up anyway
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:14 AM
And watch he's gonna get home and be pissed cuz he can't get in well too fucking bad shoulda thought of that when you were with your hoes

I'm still calling. He texted me but that was 47 minutes ago and he hasn't responded since. He was at a party. He said he would njusg hang back with the fellas but then these skanks tagged him on Facebook. They are sitting in his lap and kissing on his neck. Fuck that

Quoting Anonymous 1: I just don't understand a man who puts hoes first when he got kids and a wife who loves him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've been with this man Almkost 8 years now I know your games little boy and I'm not playing anymore. Nope. He's gonna be sorry when he's ready to come back to his kids and wife but he's only surrounded by hoes. I know every single "female" he's with too. He thinks he's so fucking slick god it's hilarious. Ball is in my court now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:14 AM
No one else can relate to a dick head baby daddy? Lmaoooo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)