Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No job, No car, with two kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
People often judge a person based off of where they are in life, not where they are going or where they came from. In less than a year I have lost so much, and I never thought it could happen to me. I've lost my full time and part time job both with great benefits, my car was totaled after just paying it off, my husband and i separated, and I was hospitalized. My message to everyone is to be humble and never take anything for granted. I know I will survive and get everything that I lost back and more....
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy1990426
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Good message Hon. Work hard and I hope things start looking up for ya, God Bless
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:21 AM
I'm grateful to live where I live. I know it's not the same for others. I don't even fathom the difficulty with not having a car because I never had one. It's nothing to me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Great speech but speeches don't feed or shelter your kids... so unless you can eat or sleep words. Wygdn?
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:25 AM

good attitude to have , stay strong !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Bump
pinkdragon36
by No on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Yes i know what you speak of i lost everything after my husband died . after two years we are just starting to get back on our feet. So every day is a push i wish you good luck and solid ground soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:33 AM

I don't judge in most situations because my family lost everything when my dad got cancer. The businesses, the house, everything. Most people don't realize they're one diagnoses away from losing everything. One of his brain surgeries cost over a million dollars. If my grandpa hadn't paid what insurance didn't cover I don't know what would have happened to us. Life insurance only helps when the person dies, obviously. There is no help otherwise. Savings can get eaten up in an instant when it comes to cancer, even if it is substantial. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)