Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry BM but SS is still banned from our house

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

About 5 years ago we completely banned SS from living at our house. It started with things going missing and we thought it was his friends. Turns out he was taking stuff and pawning it. Then DH found him with a bunch of pills and marijuana. He took them and wash flushing it all when SS got mad and punched him. He had to get stitches and two of his teeth were knocked out. We told SS he would never be allowed in our house again. 

Him and DH have worked on their relationship a lot but with younger kids in the house it is a big risk. 

Well now BM is asking if he can stay with us for 2 weeks. Their house is being redone and he cant be there. We told her no. For one he is an adult and can figure out his own place to live and also we still dont feel comfortable. We know he still smokes a lot of weed and we arent risking it in the house. I personally think BM needs to tell him to get his own place but she probably wont ever. I can see him being 30 and still living with her so he never has to do anything but smoke pot and hang out all day. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:53 AM

ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Yeah. I agree.

My kids will always be my kids. It actions like that would make me distance my self from them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I agree
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

That was HIS Dad before you came along and took his Mom's sloppy seconds. You should move the fuck out of HIS DAD'S house if you don't like him!!!

Lmao I'm joking but no doubt some crazy broad will say that.

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:54 AM

don't blame you. why can't he go wherever it is she's going for the two weeks?

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:54 AM

I wouldn't want him around, either, especially after he injured his father.

He can couch surf at some of his friends' places or go to the Y.

PeacefulPoet
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:54 AM

One punch resulted in a need for stitches and two teeth getting knocked out? What a hitter!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:54 AM

I dont know where she is going or why he cant. She just wants him to stay with us 

Quoting mojogirl:

don't blame you. why can't he go wherever it is she's going for the two weeks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Yes. He was high on all kinds of stuff and it was very scary. It took like 4 police man to get him down on the ground 

Quoting PeacefulPoet:

One punch resulted in a need for stitches and two teeth getting knocked out? What a hitter!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:55 AM

I don't blame you. I don't put up with thieves or druggies either. He'd be dead to me honestly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)