Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm pregnant for the first time!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I always been a mom and I have a SD 15 from DH's ex-wife, DS 3 who my husband and I adopted from Haiti about 2 yrs ago. I've been having PCOS and endometriosis for years and I have been having trouble conceiving. A few days ago I noticed my stomach was swelling and I got scared because it could be a mass because my GMA died from ovarian cancer and my mom is an ovarian cancer survivor after she had a hysterectomy, so I had to call out of work and then DH was off he took me to the hospital while SD watched DS because SD don't start school until next month so we didn't take him to daycare. I got an ultrasound and we were surprised it wasn't a mass at all, I was more happy than worried that I am actually pregnant, look at the ultrasound it seems like I'm 5 or 6 months pregnant and we are having a boy. I got too excited that we couldn't revealing it yet to family members and friends because DH and I are inviting them over to a get together and we are going to put a blue pacifier in a small chest to reveal to everyone and we chosen a blue pacifier because usually blue color is boy pink color is girl. I'm still hurting from endometriosis and they advised me to have a hysterectomy while back, but I will wait until after the baby is born because who knows I may not get pregnant again and he will be a miracle baby.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GKmoms18
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:28 PM
That is so cool! Congrats!
lovemylife_15
by Tired as a Mother on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Congrats
mistygish
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:30 PM

congratulations

tmdteacher
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:30 PM

Congratulations!!baby boy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:44 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

conweis
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Congratulations
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:21 AM

Congrats 

BUT how did you go 5/6 months and not know you were or at least suspect you might be pregnant?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:23 AM
So you have experienced no other symptoms of pregnancy? No breast sensitivity or swelling, no morning sickness or tiredness, no missed periods, no movement of the baby and you are six months along?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:23 AM
That was my question.

Quoting Sassy762:

Congrats 

BUT how did you go 5/6 months and not know you were or at least suspect you might be pregnant?

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Congratulations!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)