Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope counseling helps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Or my husband is leaving me, he said he would take our son too. I can't allow that. If he wants to leave, while it would be devastating I would make it. If he took my son I really would have no reason to try. And I think I would end up much worse off than I am now. I just emailed a therapist I found online that works with issues that we are having right now. It's going to cost an arm and a leg and it's an hour away but I have to do something. I can't lose my family. No point to this post, I've just been crying for 12 hours and feeling desperate. I want to see this bit of progress as positive but I can't even text my husband to tell him I found a therapist to try and work with me. I feel like he's just so ready to leave that he's not even going to care.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Good luck. I hope you can get some help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thank you, you really don't know how much that little bit of encouragement means to me right now.

Quoting LilysMama719: Good luck. I hope you can get some help.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM
You're welcome. Big hugs to you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you, you really don't know how much that little bit of encouragement means to me right now.

Quoting LilysMama719: Good luck. I hope you can get some help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:33 PM

I hope the therapist helps. Bring it up in therapy that you feel that he's so ready to leave and that he's not even going to care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Forget the therapist, hire a LAWYER!

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:35 PM
I agree. He sounds manipulative. I am curious what they issues are and if he is the one making you think there is a problem when it's really him.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Forget the therapist, hire a LAWYER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)