Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid things you did as a kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I think I'd file this under embarrassing moments of my past. For some reason it popped in my head this morning

When I was in middle school, I was obsessed with Miley Cyrus. I also had a crush on one boy at school. He didn't like me back so I pretended to be my cousin and text him through my number. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I told him I looked like Miley Cyrus and made good friends with him. I catfished him before catfishing was a thing. It stopped after 8th grade. I have no clue if he knew it was me or not. SMH at my 13 year old self

Share stupid things you did as a kid
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:22 PM
This type of post again?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM
I didn't know there was one like it

Quoting Anonymous 2: This type of post again?!?
Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Shit... as a little one my favorite thing to do was get my 'baby' brother to touch the electric fence... yea I was a dick. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:26 PM
My brother and I once put our little sister in a laundry basket and pushed her down the stairs while she was napping. Everyone is a dick to their little siblings

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

Shit... as a little one my favorite thing to do was get my 'baby' brother to touch the electric fence... yea I was a dick. 

Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:28 PM

we did that shit too..

we had an old house with a tall, steep, staircase. you could use a narrow snow sled as long as it wasn't long to slide down without hurting your ass... but if it was long, it would snag at the bottom of the steps and you would get a flying lesson into the front door. 

I'm fucking amazed that I didn't get hurt 100xs more than I did.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My brother and I once put our little sister in a laundry basket and pushed her down the stairs while she was napping. Everyone is a dick to their little siblings
Quoting Damn_Pixi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 8:02 PM
My sister cut my blankie so I took a pair of scissors to her brand new book bag. My Mom was not impressed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 8:09 PM
I touched my grandmother's once on purpose. I soooo wanted to know what it felt like. Curiosity got the better of me. Only took once though!

Quoting Damn_Pixi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 8:11 PM
I would touch our electric fence after grabbing my sister, she would get shocked.
meriana
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Put 2 large oil barrels on end a few feet apart, put large wooden apple crates on end on top, placed a pole across them, and jumped my friends horse over it bareback and since helmets weren't a thing then, no helmet.

The really stupid thing I did was sneak out with a girlfriend to go see another friend, got picked up by some older guy who turned out to be a pervert. We were able to get out of the car and home with no harm done...we were really lucky that night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)