Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's talk about B**ich Groups

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
So I have come across a few "Bitch Groups" during my short tenure on this site, and I have to say that they strike me as odd and kind of pathetic - and most of the top posters in those groups seem odd and pathetic to me too.

Questions:

1) What would possess grown women to band together for the sole purpose of cyber bullying and trolling complete strangers?

2) What would possess someone to sleuth out an internet stranger's real life information and then turn and use that info for the sole purpose of exploiting them or hurting them (and LAUGH ABOUT the fallout with all of their little friends later)?

3) Where do these women find the mass amounts of time needed to create ficticious troll posts, keep numerous alt accounts active, take screenshots of various members' posts and store them for ages to use as fodder later, track down their real life info, etc.?

4) What do these women get out of such an experience? Is it really that much more fun and entertaining when compared to the millions of other hobbies one could have?

It is really an enigma to me. Can someone enlighten me?

And before they all jump in here and call me cowardly for going anon - fuck you. I've seen what you are capable of. It's not cowardly to give you as little self-identifying information as possible, it's SMART.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:24 PM
No clue. I don't give my energy to intentionally tearing other women down. It's bizarre behavior to me but it's a sport to other women.
corticosteroid
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:24 PM
5 moms liked this

That's not "bitch groups", that's THIS group.

Bitch groups are really just uncensored groups where you can say what you want to say in the way you want to say it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Great question! I got attacked years ago when I mentioned financing something in one of those groups. It was crazy! I was bullied less in high school!
nemo258
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Never had the urge to look at any
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:27 PM
This group also has an insane amount of bitches and trolls, no doubt.

But I'm referring to the actual, self-proclaimed bitch groups on CM. Some of the shit I have seen go down inside of them is downright malicious and fucked up beyond almost anything I've ever encountered online.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Bitch groups are really just uncensored groups where you can say what you want to say in the way you want to say it.

corticosteroid
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh those groups.

Most of that stuff is fake.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This group also has an insane amount of bitches and trolls, no doubt. But I'm referring to the actual, self-proclaimed bitch groups on CM. Some of the shit I have seen go down inside of them is downright malicious and fucked up beyond almost anything I've ever encountered online.
Quoting corticosteroid:

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Bitch groups aren't really a thing anymore. This group takes the cake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:34 PM
They were fun 5-6 years ago when I enjoyed being a giant cunt. That doesn't really float my boat anymore.

The appeal is really the uncensored aspect of it. If you have a problem with someone, you can call them out. If you want to call someone a twat, go ahead. The rules were bendy and we had a lot of fun. I made a lot of life long friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I've thankfully never been a target because I mostly lurk, but I've seen people brag about sending damning information to people's BOSSES, attempt to get people arrested, notify CPS about them using ficticious information, etc.

Crazy stuff.

Quoting 3gr8tKids: No clue. I don't give my energy to intentionally tearing other women down. It's bizarre behavior to me but it's a sport to other women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:37 PM

How do you find these groups?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)