Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were President

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
How would you handle North Korea? Lots of people seem to hate the way Trump is handling it, so what would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:41 PM
I don't know. Wipe out Korea? My husband's ex-wife is a crazy Korean biotch.
HOT4TCHR
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:44 PM

Disclaimer...I don't know shit.

But I think the way to go is to wait for N Korea to actually attack the United States.  I don't believe in telling other countries they can't make the same weapons we already have. We must wait until we are attacked.

And if they attack, while we are still attending to our dead, we drop a SHIT TON of conventional weapons on enough military and government targets in N Korea to ensure the complete ruin of the current regime.  

Then we participate in UN humanitarian aid.

Don't text while driving.

---Janice---

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:48 PM
I wonder if we'd be able to intercept. That would be ideal

Quoting HOT4TCHR:

But I think the way to go is to wait for N Korea to actually attack the United States.  I don't believe in telling other countries they can't make the same weapons we already have. We must wait until we are attacked.

And if they attack, while we are still attending to our dead, we drop a SHIT TON of conventional weapons on enough military and government targets in N Korea to ensure the complete ruin of the current regime.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:53 PM
Quoting HOT4TCHR:

So you would kill innocent people without a second thought?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I would listen to the people who knew more than me and not go running my big, fat mouth about shit I don't understand.
mrsmom110
by NO on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:58 PM

This.  And send Dennis Rodman over there to tell his buddy little kim to cool his jets.  (literally) lol

Quoting Anonymous 5: I would listen to the people who knew more than me and not go running my big, fat mouth about shit I don't understand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:59 PM
I would tweet mean things about them until they cried.
Godstar
by Second Coming on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I would not tweet classified information, and tell the adversary my every move. Everything he complained Obama was doing, he is doing.
ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:03 PM
Yep.

He doesn't know how to censor himself. It's not a good quality in someone in such a position of power. He thinks he can do and say whatever he wants and the world has to kiss his ass and deal with it.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I would listen to the people who knew more than me and not go running my big, fat mouth about shit I don't understand.
SpiritedWitch
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:17 PM

I would NOT go running my mouth on TV or Twitter about what I would do. I would sit back and let him think he had not bothered me in the least. I would speak to my generals and get their advice on how to handle the little egomaniac. 

If he is stupid enough to attack the US, I would send a black ops team to take him out. I'm not above using black ops to accomplish what needs to be done and spare innocent lives. Of course, we could use pin-point accuracy to drop a missile in his fucking lap. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)