Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh. F****** migraine to go with the back pain. Distract me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I made the post about the severe back pain. I can't see anyone till tomorrow. It hurts like hell. The muscle relaxer, it's a very fine line between enough to try and ease the pain, but not too much to give me a migraine. True migraine, not just a headache. I stupidly took the amount directed on the bottle knowing anything more than half gives the migraine. Distract me please, I can't sleep yet. Memes, funny stories, anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Okay. If you had a true migraine, there is no damn way you would be looking at a screen. Seriously, now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Nothing makes this kind better. I have it set to dim. And am using the tablet so everything is bigger.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Okay. If you had a true migraine, there is no damn way you would be looking at a screen. Seriously, now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Using any screen is intolerable. And, if by chance you do, which I highly doubt, looking at any screen is only going to make it worse.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nothing makes this kind better. I have it set to dim. And am using the tablet so everything is bigger.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Okay. If you had a true migraine, there is no damn way you would be looking at a screen. Seriously, now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM
I'm not gonna argue whether I have a true migraine or not. I'm too cranky right now to get into anything like that. So, have a good night.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Using any screen is intolerable. And, if by chance you do, which I highly doubt, looking at any screen is only going to make it worse.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nothing makes this kind better. I have it set to dim. And am using the tablet so everything is bigger.

JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM
I hope you feel better. An ice pack behind the neck and over the eyes/forehead sometimes help me.
Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Because all migraines are exactly the same and are always the same intensity level 🙄

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:05 PM
I get migraines and I can still get on my phone. It's not hard to turn off the brightness

ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Mobile Photo

ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:06 PM
Thanks. We have a couple nice gel heat and ice packs. I've currently got the cold one draped over my neck.

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: I hope you feel better. An ice pack behind the neck and over the eyes/forehead sometimes help me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)