Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We just got the call, she committed suicide

Posted by   + Show Post
My best friends husband just called to say that his mother in law just committed suicide. I'm in shock. I'm numb. I don't know what I am. I can't make sense right now. I offered to go there, to be with them all night and day tomorrow, whatever they needed.. he just asked that we pick up his dd and keep her for the night so that they could go to her family's house. So many people are affected by this. I wanted to make this post just to remind people to always tell your loved ones that you love them. Cherish the moments you have with them, the good and the bad. You just never know what the next day may bring...
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Replies (111-120):
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I am very sorry for your loss. 

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 12:17 PM

LOL. Asswad.

Quoting Anonymous 10: Dear Lord you're an asswad. Sorry, OP, hugs.
Quoting corticosteroid:

And the first thing you did was get on here?

Blackburn3
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:42 PM
I am so sorry. My friends 21 yr old son just committed suicide 2 months ago and she was the only one home and heard the shot. He had PTSD from being in the military and had asked for help for months from the VA even that morning they took him to the VA and he told them he was hearing voices and wanted to kill himself. They told him to make an appt and come back 😡. I can only imagine the helpless he felt. This is the 4rg solider in our very small town to commit suicide in the past 6 months abc all because the VA dropped the ball.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:44 PM
That's what crazy people here do. It's beyond comprehension to me. Awhile back a woman was giving constant updates on her dying husband. It's nuts. Cafemom is #1 priority to some.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:47 PM

I am so sorry.   Also, in addition to telling people you love them, remember to be kind.  We never know what may be happening in someone's life and a kind word can make a big impact.

nemo258
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:56 PM
I'm so sorry. My thoughts go out to you and her family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 7:42 PM
Assuming prick

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:04 PM
Your profile photo needs to go. This isn't a place for advertising your goods.
thebadkitty
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Something no one should ever experience :(

Quoting zandhmom2:

How horrible! I hope she gets therapy to help her cope with this. My stepsister and her husband were hanging in their living room playing with her grandchild and he got up and went to the bathroom. After he was gone about 15 minutes, she went and checked on him. She found him dead hanging in the shower. This happened 9 months ago and she is still haunted by it. He did suffer from depression and he nephew did the exact same thing 3 weeks before him.

Quoting thebadkitty:

My friend's sixteen year old daughter shot herself in the head in my friend's bed. Of course my friend was the only one home found her daughter dead on her bed. It is a tragedy especially for those that find them.

nassivera
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:27 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)