Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any phone App that you.....

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:14 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is there any phone App that has made you real money?

I currently use 3 Apps when I'm out and about that I can pick up a quick job here or there.

I also found out how to do real life mystery shopping. Mystery shopping pays well but the pay is slow when you first start. If you live in a remote area it is even a bit harder but since most of my medical appointments are in the city I do appointments then "shop".

I'm not getting rich but an extra $20 a week is nice.

by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:14 PM
No. I just go out and work a full time job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Always promoting get rich quick scheme in here
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:17 PM
I use slidejoy and it's not much but it is real money.
Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:27 PM

I am trying Slidejoy not sure if I like it or not.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I use slidejoy and it's not much but it is real money.

Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:29 PM

I'm never going to get rich from these Apps but a few extra bucks, while I am already shopping isn't a bad thing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Always promoting get rich quick scheme in here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:37 PM
I used to mystery shop. It was fun. I like doing restaurants - free food plus pay! I use sift now to get price drops. My credit card tyen refunds me the difference.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:44 PM

I guess

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

I'm never going to get rich from these Apps but a few extra bucks, while I am already shopping isn't a bad thing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Always promoting get rich quick scheme in here

Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:47 PM

I've done a 3-star restaurant and 2 fast food chains. I'm about to do a 2-star restaurant this weekend. I did the last cycle testing of the USPS and I'm on my 3rd round of gas station shops(free gas). 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I used to mystery shop. It was fun. I like doing restaurants - free food plus pay! I use sift now to get price drops. My credit card tyen refunds me the difference.

Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:49 PM

Be grateful that you can work full time. I honestly miss working.

Since I can not work I do what I can to make a little extra money or save money.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: No. I just go out and work a full time job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:56 PM
I did a gas station once and the guy made me right off the bat. Lol! I did so many McDonalds shops I stopped taking them. They literally cannot pay me to eat at McD again. I did lots of local non-chain restaurants too. I did some call shops too and a K-12 shop. They offered quite a variety.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

I've done a 3-star restaurant and 2 fast food chains. I'm about to do a 2-star restaurant this weekend. I did the last cycle testing of the USPS and I'm on my 3rd round of gas station shops(free gas). 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I used to mystery shop. It was fun. I like doing restaurants - free food plus pay! I use sift now to get price drops. My credit card tyen refunds me the difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)