Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I feel stupid. Lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was sitting on transit playing on my phone. I have wireless Bluetooth earbuds that hang around my neck. I looked down and realized they weren't there and started to panic that maybe I lost them. Took me a minute to realize they were in my ears and I was listening to music on them. Lol. It's like the times I panic when I don't see my phone in my purse then realize it's in my other hand. Lol.

Have you ever had moments like this? Share it so we can all have a good laugh at ourselves.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea I actually did that with my earphone that aren't wireless the other day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:11 AM
5 moms liked this
I was looking for my glasses. I was wearing them.

I couldn't find my phone. It was in my hand.

That's pretty normal for me lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep I lose my phone right next to me and I have to call it to find it. Ds find this extremely comical and wont help me find it but gives me hot or cold hints.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Lol.
Quoting goodmama85: Yea I actually did that with my earphone that aren't wireless the other day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Lol.
Quoting Anonymous 2: Yep I lose my phone right next to me and I have to call it to find it. Ds find this extremely comical and wont help me find it but gives me hot or cold hints.
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

I was running all over the house looking for my keys the other day only to realize they were in my pocket!  It happens to all of us at some point!

LightItUp
by RitatheGreat on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
It's the norm for me lol 😁
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I know I do stuff like this often too. Like running around looking for my keys panicking because I need to leave and finding them in the door. Lol
Quoting luckysevenwow: I was looking for my glasses. I was wearing them.

I couldn't find my phone. It was in my hand.

That's pretty normal for me lol
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Ydd was having a blast in the car the other day when I was driving out to get her and odd's bus passes for school.  I only go to this place once or twice a year so I always make a wrong turn.  She knew where to go but still let me make a wrong turn and then gave me such a hard time when I did.  She was being such a little smart a**!  

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yep I lose my phone right next to me and I have to call it to find it. Ds find this extremely comical and wont help me find it but gives me hot or cold hints.

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:17 AM
I found mine still in the lock on the outside of the door. Lol.
Quoting Momtogirls0823:

I was running all over the house looking for my keys the other day only to realize they were in my pocket! Β It happens to all of us at some point!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)