Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today.......I'm so embarrassed to be an American!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I can't even believe this still exists?!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Replies (451-458):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Your excuses for being stupid is typical. The fact that you have to point out that you have no problem with your poc friends makes you racist. I say this because one of your cronies told someone this very thing on here. You libs really need to make up your mind what a racist is on this site. You all have no clue. But this is why you lost the election. The stupidity of the libs has reached a level so high in this election. You poor things. Perhaps get an education. It might make you appear to be book smart. You can never recover from the amount of ignorance and stupidity on basic life skills you have shown since the election.

Quoting AnotherKim:

Oh my God. For the first time in this entire thread I misspelled Nazi. Oh the horror! Considering it's midnight, and I just got home around 11, after being at the ER for four hours, I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Oh, and when you use anon as a name, it's Anon.

Please, tell me how I'm a racist? None of my black, Hispanic, Persian or Asian friends seems to think I am. I don't know any Native Americans or East Indians, but I don't have a problem with any of them. I'm white, so I don't know how I could possibly be racist against myself. Hmmm....

I think you're confusing Liberals with Conservatives. Keep using "tard". You're showing what a disgusting person you are.

Quoting Anonymous 66: nazis..not natzis
redneck..not red neck
anon..not Anon.

You're an uneducated libtard. I don't have to pull anything out of my ass when the proof is in your post. Most of you are blatantly racist. Don't try to deny it.

Quoting AnotherKim:

Libtard? You sound so intelligent using "tard". That's sarcasm by the way. I'm sure you're too stupid to figure that out. Racist? LOL. I'm not quite sure where you get that from... Uneducated? Again, not sure how you pulled that out of your ass. Angry? Not really. Just disgusted with idiots who stand behind Neo-natzis and loser red necks. But, please, do go on with your stupidity while you hide behind the Anon button. 

Quoting Anonymous 66: This coming from one of the many racist, uneducated, angry, libtards on here. Lol!

Quoting AnotherKim:

She's a troll. Don't let the knuckle-dragger get to you. 

Quoting Anonymous 60: I surround myself with educated professional adults who love to travel. I get out plenty. You might want to crack open a book or venture out further than your backyard. The world is a spectacular place😘

Quoting Anonymous 32: You really need to get out more! 😂

Quoting Anonymous 60: You still can't seem to get it right. At this point I'm just laughing at your replies.

Quoting Anonymous 32: These corrections are pretty basic miss high and mighty. So stop trying to come off like your above me.
Iam not being scored on my writing. I don't give a rats ass how my grammar is. As long as I get my point across. Which I obviously did.
It hurt your little feelings.

Quoting Anonymous 60: "P" is capitalized in people, "that have more education", comma before and, "C" isn't capitalized in "clumping", "clumping people" (did you mean clumping people together?), "Iam", again "P" in people is capitalized, "S" in supporter is capitalized. I'm sure I missed something, but there you go. You might want to learn how to form a proper sentence before you call someone ignorant. It just makes you look uneducated. You write like a typical Trump supporter 😂

Quoting Anonymous 32: Never claimed to be miss high and mighty. By the way if you are so smart, why don't you correct the errors. You can't, that's why. Lol!
Quoting Anonymous 60: "That have more education" along with your numerous grammatical errors� Are you one of his "more education" supporters? �
Quoting Anonymous 32: There are a lot of People who voted for him that have more education, and class than most people. They are not racist either. clumping people makes you look ignorant.
Iam Proud to be a trump Supporter. Lol!
Quoting Anonymous 60: This is who voted for that ignorant fool who is currently in office......the uneducated, racist, low class scum of the earth. All Trump supporters should be proud of themselves today. They showed the world their true colors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It's horrible and it is disgusting but I am an American and proud to be an American that does not let hatred rule my heart. I as an American teach my children that this ideology is wrong, completely and utterly wrong. I as an American teach my children that all of us are created equal and that hatred for any reason, race, religion, gender identity, etc is nothing but wrong. I do not want to be defined as an American based on hate filled groups. They do not represent me nor do they represent the majority of Americans. People should know that and understand that. Those hate filled people do not represent the freedoms America represents at all. 

LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:16 PM
The sad part is, how many getaways have trump taken while he was in office? Several! At this point in time he couldn't address the American people the way previous presidents did. Instead he sent out a tweet. Many knew there were always these groups, but they have came out the closet because we have this disgusting man who allows this horrible behavior. Countries who were once quiet and somewhat had respect for us now wants war. Don't respect us at all! We've became weak in the eyes of others. Smh
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:22 PM

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Actually what I said is that I was pretty sure other countries weren't openly hosting Nazi rallies. If you have evidence to the contrary, I'm happy to peruse it. Also, I will thank you not to ignore what I actually said and just make something up in your head that's easier to argue against, okay? TIA!

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Pretty sure that no other countries have had literal Nazi rallies in the last half century...

Quoting susannah2000:

I asked the OP if she is embarrassed that we have free speech in this country. Maybe people would like to move to a country where no one is allowed to voice their opinions, however reprehensible, and if they do, they are all shot? Violence is not free speech, but as I also said, we are not the only country in which people are violent with each other. The headline is really rather stupid. We suffer from the same social ills as everyone else.

Wow that is quite the claim. You seriously think that there is no other country in the world where people of different races and ideologies, which  is what this is, have fought and killed each other, in the last 50 years? Just the US? Please get off the internet and open a history book. This is the most ignorant statement I have EVER heard.

Actually, being "pretty sure" of anything is proof of nothing. Like I said, read a history book, about Naziism and Neo Nazism in Europe, from the 1960s til now. Far too much to post here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:10 PM

Again, I didn't say new nazis didn't exist, I said I was pretty sure they didn't hold public rallies. If you have evidence to the contrary, I'm still happy to see it. Otherwise

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Actually what I said is that I was pretty sure other countries weren't openly hosting Nazi rallies. If you have evidence to the contrary, I'm happy to peruse it. Also, I will thank you not to ignore what I actually said and just make something up in your head that's easier to argue against, okay? TIA!

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Pretty sure that no other countries have had literal Nazi rallies in the last half century...

Quoting susannah2000:

I asked the OP if she is embarrassed that we have free speech in this country. Maybe people would like to move to a country where no one is allowed to voice their opinions, however reprehensible, and if they do, they are all shot? Violence is not free speech, but as I also said, we are not the only country in which people are violent with each other. The headline is really rather stupid. We suffer from the same social ills as everyone else.

Wow that is quite the claim. You seriously think that there is no other country in the world where people of different races and ideologies, which  is what this is, have fought and killed each other, in the last 50 years? Just the US? Please get off the internet and open a history book. This is the most ignorant statement I have EVER heard.

Actually, being "pretty sure" of anything is proof of nothing. Like I said, read a history book, about Naziism and Neo Nazism in Europe, from the 1960s til now. Far too much to post here.

AnotherKim
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:56 PM

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how I'm a racist... Nothing. Crickets.

Quoting Anonymous 66: Your excuses for being stupid is typical. The fact that you have to point out that you have no problem with your poc friends makes you racist. I say this because one of your cronies told someone this very thing on here. You libs really need to make up your mind what a racist is on this site. You all have no clue. But this is why you lost the election. The stupidity of the libs has reached a level so high in this election. You poor things. Perhaps get an education. It might make you appear to be book smart. You can never recover from the amount of ignorance and stupidity on basic life skills you have shown since the election.
Quoting AnotherKim:

Oh my God. For the first time in this entire thread I misspelled Nazi. Oh the horror! Considering it's midnight, and I just got home around 11, after being at the ER for four hours, I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Oh, and when you use anon as a name, it's Anon.

Please, tell me how I'm a racist? None of my black, Hispanic, Persian or Asian friends seems to think I am. I don't know any Native Americans or East Indians, but I don't have a problem with any of them. I'm white, so I don't know how I could possibly be racist against myself. Hmmm....

I think you're confusing Liberals with Conservatives. Keep using "tard". You're showing what a disgusting person you are.

Quoting Anonymous 66: nazis..not natzis redneck..not red neck anon..not Anon. You're an uneducated libtard. I don't have to pull anything out of my ass when the proof is in your post. Most of you are blatantly racist. Don't try to deny it.
Quoting AnotherKim:

Libtard? You sound so intelligent using "tard". That's sarcasm by the way. I'm sure you're too stupid to figure that out. Racist? LOL. I'm not quite sure where you get that from... Uneducated? Again, not sure how you pulled that out of your ass. Angry? Not really. Just disgusted with idiots who stand behind Neo-natzis and loser red necks. But, please, do go on with your stupidity while you hide behind the Anon button. 

Quoting Anonymous 66: This coming from one of the many racist, uneducated, angry, libtards on here. Lol!
Quoting AnotherKim:

She's a troll. Don't let the knuckle-dragger get to you. 

Quoting Anonymous 60: I surround myself with educated professional adults who love to travel. I get out plenty. You might want to crack open a book or venture out further than your backyard. The world is a spectacular place😘
Quoting Anonymous 32: You really need to get out more! 😂
Quoting Anonymous 60: You still can't seem to get it right. At this point I'm just laughing at your replies.
Quoting Anonymous 32: These corrections are pretty basic miss high and mighty. So stop trying to come off like your above me. Iam not being scored on my writing. I don't give a rats ass how my grammar is. As long as I get my point across. Which I obviously did. It hurt your little feelings.
Quoting Anonymous 60: "P" is capitalized in people, "that have more education", comma before and, "C" isn't capitalized in "clumping", "clumping people" (did you mean clumping people together?), "Iam", again "P" in people is capitalized, "S" in supporter is capitalized. I'm sure I missed something, but there you go. You might want to learn how to form a proper sentence before you call someone ignorant. It just makes you look uneducated. You write like a typical Trump supporter 😂
Quoting Anonymous 32: Never claimed to be miss high and mighty. By the way if you are so smart, why don't you correct the errors. You can't, that's why. Lol!
Quoting Anonymous 60: "That have more education" along with your numerous grammatical errors� Are you one of his "more education" supporters? �
Quoting Anonymous 32: There are a lot of People who voted for him that have more education, and class than most people. They are not racist either. clumping people makes you look ignorant. Iam Proud to be a trump Supporter. Lol!
Quoting Anonymous 60: This is who voted for that ignorant fool who is currently in office......the uneducated, racist, low class scum of the earth. All Trump supporters should be proud of themselves today. They showed the world their true colors.

Diane1223
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM
If you're so embarrassed to be an American, then leave the country. This definitely does not represent all of us, I am very patriotic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 74 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:39 PM

It's sad and life is too short to waste on hating people!
Trump bought them out from the hills ! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)