Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The truth that everyone has known about America

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It is not a first world country, beacon of hope and civilization that Americans so badly want the rest of the world to believe. I'm sorry your government has lied to you over hundreds of years that America was superior to other countries around the world and I'm sorry that so many of you were brainwashed to believe it and continue to do so. But right now, it's time for you all to wake up and admit that your country is NOT great, it NEVER was and it NEVER will be.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2017 at 4:44 PM
Replies (81-85):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Ok, is calling them brainwashed a compliment?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't see where the op bashed American PEOPLE at all...

Quoting Anonymous 26: If you're so anti-American, then get the fuck off this American website. I'm aware that members come from all over the world, which is great, but it was created by an American and is primarily American. I'm sick of Americans being openly bashed here when it's considered unacceptable to talk shit about other countries and their citizens.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Our government has been a joke for a while. This isn't news to Americans. 😂😂😂😂 I still love living here as my life is awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I'm sorry your mother didn't swallow instead.
LadyMitres
by Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Thanks for making me choke on my coffee with that last line. :)

Quoting PPCLC:

A perspective.

However, what is your point, OP? Have you written your narrative to open dialogue? For debate? Or to simply wag your Internet finger at Americans that you feel our country sucks and our Mothers dress us funny?

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

lol ;)

I just honestly do not know how we're all supposed to respond to these types of threads? What is the point other than the obvious of inciting a board fight...kwim?

Quoting LadyMitres: Thanks for making me choke on my coffee with that last line. :)
Quoting PPCLC:

A perspective.

However, what is your point, OP? Have you written your narrative to open dialogue? For debate? Or to simply wag your Internet finger at Americans that you feel our country sucks and our Mothers dress us funny?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)